6

"the tempter or the tempted, who sins the most"

- William Shakespeare

D E M E T R I U S

There she lay on my couch yesterday, writhing and moaning my name as my fingers dug into her wet hole. Fuck thinking about it makes me hard.

The worst part, I don't regret it. I don't regret licking my fingers after, I don't regret her kiss, I don't regret her.

I was stunned though, to see a new part of me. I never knew I was so controlling or that I was so...in her words dominant when it came to things other than church.

I loved making her moan, after the whole scenario I asked her to go home. She asked me if she should help me, indeed she begged me to let her do something to relieve myself, but I had told her a no.

Not that I did not want to, I wanted to do it some other way. I did not want a simple blowjob....I wanted something more.

Last night, for the first time, I checked out sex. There were so many videos making me want to ............

I was immensely turned on, why was it considered such a sin.

At mass today, she wasn't there, which got me angry for some reason. She was supposed to be here and she will.

I was going mad with her in my mind.

After mass, father Daniel asked me if I could drop him at the nearest convenience store. We reached there within minutes, I only accompanied him on walking. Even I had to buy some things.

As we walked in I saw a familiar black hair, her top, and jeans hugging her beautiful body. I never wanted to run my hands on something more than this.

"Catherine", I called out making father Daniel turn to her

She looked shocked, as she should be.

"Good morning father Daniel, father Demetrius", she said nodding her head

"good morning dear", I replied same as father Daniel

Father Daniel asked her how her summer holidays were going, a smile sweet across her face which made me smile. But what made me utterly confused was why she wouldn't even look at me.

"I'll leave you two to talk, I need to get some snacks for my grandchildren, they're coming to visit me", he said happily leaving us alone.

"hey", I said calmly even though I was burning inside

She did not reply....

"what we did was wrong", she said at last

"what?", I asked angrily

"it is wrong", she finalized

"meet me today at my house tonight at 7", I said

I wanted to let her know that what she called wrong was not actually wrong....

"I can't", she said a frown setting her face straight

"why not", I growled lowly

At this moment all I wanted to do was pin her hands above her head and kiss her breathlessly.

"I-I "

"your coming, that's it", I said and walked away