Chapter 18

"JAKE?!?!!!!!!?!??!!?!"...

Jakes POV

Is it really him?!?!?!!!!!
"Eddie?" I said in a whisper
"Is it really you Jake?" He asked

"Uh do you guys know each other?" Ellie asked confused

"He... he was my best mate" I said so quietly.

"I don't understand" Ellie said

"Shall we all go to the ice cream parlour down the road to talk this out?" Katie suggested

"Yh" Ellie agreed

We all walked in silence until we reached the parlour. Everyone took their seats and Ellie and Zack went to order for everyone. Zack ,Ellie and me had vanilla ice cream while James, Katie and Eddie had chocolate ice cream.

"So uh...you guys were bestfriends?"
She asked gesturing between me and Eddie.

"Yh" we both said in unison

"So what happen?" Katie asked, Everyone turned their gaze to us

"Well we both moved here at the same time but Eddie was home schooled. He was here until I was 13 then one day after school I went to their house and I knocked and knocked and knocked but no one answered. I broke threw the window because I was worried and I..I...I was standing in an empty room, the walls all grey, no furniture, no tv, nothing in the bedrooms and no Eddie...and that's when I knew Eddie had left...left me, Zack was 10 at that time, he might not remember me but I do and he was gone aswell".

I had tears in my eyes and Ellie pulled me into a hug, I buried my face in her shoulder. After my tears had dried up Ellie let go and I looked at Eddie who had his hands in his head tears also dripping down his face. I went over to him and comforted him.

"Il explain later" he widowers so no one but me could hear. I nodded and went back to my seat.

"So guys should we go to the fun fair or save these tickets for another time?"

We all agreed on another time and everyone came back to my house for a movie and pizza. My parents had gone out to dinner tonight and are going to visit some friends leaving the house to me for today and tomorrow.

We all got in our cars Ellie Katie James and me in my car and Eddie and Zack in theirs.

The journey was quite. We were soon home and getting the movie set up. Ellie went to get some mattresses to lay on the floor, Katie went to get pillows and covers and James and Zack were setting up movie And me and Eddie were getting the food ready.

"Hey Jake, listen in sorry about everything man, I did think about you a lot and did miss you" he said sighing

I stayed silent. Eddie grabbed two bowls and was about to take them to the room when I said
"Where...where did you go"

"Jake lets get the movie started and then we'll go to your room and talk Yh?"

"Sure" I answered and helped him carry the food to the room.

Everything was layed out, everyone tuckt under the covers, movie about to start. Katie and Ellie were sitting on the sofa cuddled up together and Zack and James were sitting in the floor, talking to eachother. James has been acting really strange lately, sometimes he would be so smiley like now and other times he'd look like he wanted to cry, wierd kid.

"Foods ready" Eddie announced

"You guys can start the movie, me and Eddie are gonna talk for a bit and then we'll join you guys" I said

It's only 5pm right now and we've got school tomorrow.

I turned the light of in the room and walked up the stairs to my room with Eddie following close behind. I twisted the door knob and we both entered, Eddie plopped down in my bed and I sat next to him.

"Wow, I miss this room" he said looking around, scanning over every picture, every poster.

"So why did you leave?" I asked quietly turning my head to the floor, not being able to look into his eyes, afraid that he'd see the pain he put me through. He was like my brother.

"Well remember why we all moved here in the first place?" He asked

"Yh, your mums crazy stalker boyfriend" I said

"Mhmm" he nodded

"He found us...and..."

Hope you guys enjoyed this chapter, there will be abit of crime revealed in chapter 19. Love you all❤️

Sorry for any spelling mistakes😘
VOTE XX
COMMENT
LIKE :)
Maryam xox