Chapter 10

I'm so soooo sorry this chapter is late guys but I got a very good reason why, unfortuanly my mum took my iPod away but I now got it back :D
Here's chapter 10 ,I hope you like it :) xox

Ellie POV
" Dani used to bully me hard, she used to hurt me physically, emotionally and verbally, every lunch she would come and take my money and tell me how ugly I am and no one loves me" I could feel my eyes prickling now with tears but I pushed them back.
"And when I saw you kiss her today... I I couldn't stand the thought of her taking you from me" Jake put his arms around me and that's it, I broke down into tears.
"I'm sorry I didn't tell you earlier it's just "
Suddenly a soft pair of lips crushed on to mine, after coming back to reality I instantly kissed back, it was caring and apologetic.. and loving
Finally I pulled away blushing like mad.

"Listen Ellie, I'm so sorry, I had no idea otherwise I wouldn't have kissed her, I could never hurt you intentionally"

" I know ... but Jake why did you kissed her" I said mumbling the last part.

" This is gonna sound very childish but because... because I was jealous ok, I hated the way Andy or whatever his name is was acting and being with you, that's how we are and I was afraid of him taking my place. Everything about you is so amazing, the way you have a passion for things, the way you don't care what people think of you , the way you have fun , the way your eyes light up when your happy, Ellie your beautiful and clever and I really really like you and not only as a bestfriend but more"

I couldn't break eye contact with him, I can't believe he just said all that, I could see him searching my eyes for some sort of respond.
"Jake do you really mean all that?" I just can't believe he acctually likes me ,ME

"Yes of course, what's bit to love about you?"

My breathe hitched in my throat the second he mentioned the word love. surely he just ment things about me, not me but I still felt amazing.

" Ellie will you be my girlfriend?"
That's it I think I just died and he brought me back to life.

I jumped into his arms and pressed my lips against his ,rapping my arms around his neck and pulling him closer. I pulled back and smiled at him cuddling into his chest. He smiled his breathe taking smile back down at me. We sat like that for a few minutes

"Is that a yes then" he spoke

I looked up at him and nodded" yes" planting a firm but sweet kiss on his lips.

That's it guys, that's chapter 10 :D
Tell me what you guys think x

And please help me and tell your friends and family about my book x :D

(Sorry for any spelling mistakes) xx

VOTE XX
COMMENT
LIKE :)
Maryam xox