Chapter 12

Jakes POV

Waking up to Ellies beautiful face is just the best thing in the world. Ive had an idea about our date.

I've decided I'm gonna take her to a really nice restaurant because I know she loves food, then were gonna go to a small place me and Ellie used to go everyday after school until we reached year 8 and we concentrated more on school, we haven't been there for about 2 years now, it was a very special place for us and ONLY us , no teen kids really went there, it was kinda hidden away.
It's really lovely there, there's lots of grass we can Lie on and look up at the stars and there's a little lake and a few trees, where we carved things into together and all the memories will come back, I really hope she'll be happy, and then for the night we'll stay in a hotel near by.

I was shook back from my day dream when I felt soft lips kissing my cheek.

"Good morning handsome" she smiled snuggling into me and wrapping her arms around my torso.

"Good morning beautiful " I said smiling down at her.

"So are you going to tell...me where... were going... or not?" She said tempting me by pecking my lips in between her words, but I didn't give in ;)

"Nope, sorry babe, can't do that, now please stop tempting me" I said with a small laugh in the end.

We lay in bed for about an hour just talking and enjoying eachothers presence.

" I'm gonna go make breakfast for us, waffles or pancakes?"

Ellie's mum Is on a business trip so it's only us in the house for the next 3 weeks, which is great because I can sleepover more often and after next week it's our holiday which means we get to spend it all alone go and do what we want when we went. It will be nice to spend some quality time time alone with Ellie.

Her shinny eyes lit up at the sound of food.
"Both?" She asked with a cheeky smile and puppy dog eyes. How could I resist :D
" Ok but your sharing" I said teasing her.
"Deal" and we sealed it on a quick kiss

She jumped onto my back and I carried her downstairs to the kitchen placing her gently on a stool.

I put the waffles in the toaster and made the pancake mixture pouring it on to the pan.

"MMMM smells delicious" she said cheerfully

14:30pm...

Ellie's POV

Jake is AMAZING at making pancakes, I haven't had such good pancakes since forever....

I'm so excited for today, it's mine and Jakes first date :D
I wonder where he's taking me, where ever it is I know he'll make it a memory to stay.

Jake left an hour and a half ago to go home and get ready.

I just got out of the shower and am now getting dressed because my bestie Katie is coming over and were going to the mall to get an outfit for tonight, my mum left me 3,000 pounds for the 3 weeks she's gone so I want to buy a new dress for my date since I don't have many, I have a few but they're for my mums work dinners and conferences. So I decided it's about time to buy a new one.

I threw on a purple tank top, blue jeans, purple converses and my leather jacket. I put my phone in my back jean pocket and the money and keys in my jacket pocket.

I walked downstairs and In to my kitchen, I grabbed 2 water bottles and a packet of strawberry chewing gum.

Ding Dong!

Perfect timing, I opened the door meeting Katie who's grinning cheekily, I gave Katie a huge hug and close the door shut... Shopping time. :)

Katie's POV

I knew it, I knew it all along!!!
I'm so happy for them that they both FINALLY realised that they like eachother, I've always known they had but whenever I tried to tell Ellie she would always say "I love him as just a friend"

Yh Yh I told you ;) who's the one going on a date now with him... :p

Anyway I'm really excited to be doing this shopping thing with Ellie, we haven't done one for agggeeessss!!!! since I've already got a boyfriend who I've been with for 2 years and Ellie never really used to date. She went on one or two dates but that was back in year 7 or 8 and they weren't really proper dates. Super excited, this is gonna be awesome :D

So there you go guys, you got three POVS including Katie's POV, I will most likely be updating tomorrow or after tomorrow, I really hope you enjoyed this chapter xox :D and once again I want to thank you all for the views, votes and comments, they really make me feel more enthusiastic about writing x :)
Also I want to ask you guys what colour dress you would like Ellie to have for her date, leave in the comments x

VOTE XX
COMMENT
LIKE :)
Maryam xox