1- see the view

🧚‍♀️
^this is how haechan will look in the story

"How in the world did he manage to look like that", ever since morning, Mark had made a mental note to himself to not look like a bisexual mess in front of his clingy, dramatic, and sassy bestfriend that just had what he thinks are one of the best glow ups anyone could have last summer. Not like he needed one anyway.

Lee donghyuck, or haechan as he goes, always looked like an art piece to mark, but this time, he thinks that the guy might just score a place in the louvre museum.

They were walking alongside each other on the way to their university, but they radiated different auras tho. "Do you really have to look like you just came from a catwalk? ", mark groaned as people they passed by kept getting their eyes stuck on haechan as if he was the most beautiful thing on the planet. "Either that or your just underdressed mel", the younger teased,clinging unto the older's shoulder, mark scoffing at the wierd nickname haechan always calls him.

"Hey mark hyung! Hey hae-woah", Jaemin, one of their close friends came hurriedly to them but came to a halt once he sees haechan. "My my fullsun don't you look pretty", he says smiling and of course the latter came up to hug him. "Thanks, but hyung doesn't like it", he fake pouted and mark just rolled his eyes. They were walking through the hallway as they met up with Jeno, chenle, and jisung, who were also pretty stoked on haechan's appearance, not like they have minded anyway. They cherish their sunny bestfriend, no matter what he looked like.

"I'll see you in two hours once our class is done alright mel?", mark nodded, always hating the idea of letting haechan out of his sight with no particular reason why. "Just stay out of trouble bitch, and don't flirt with tranferees for once hm?" Mark said sarcasm laced in his voice, but haechan only chuckled at the latter's responce.

Without warning haechan hugged mark, wrapping his hands around the boy's hips, squeezing it tightly before letting go and winked at the boy, "see you later hyung", and off he went into the classroom, leaving the boy frozen until a student bumped into him since he was in front of the entrance to the room.

"He shouldn't make my heart go that fast damn it"

______

"Hello Renjunie!!", haechan said all cheerful as the leader of the art class had came in. "Come on haechan isn't it a bit early for your kisses", the older male hadn't even looked at the younger yet since he stucked unto him like a bear as soon as he reached his seat. There were only 6 out of 15 people in the room and haechan thinks it's the perfect time to cling unto his favorite teddy bear with a bit of a temper.

"It's never too early to show how much I love you renjunnie", haechan giggled, earning a whine from renjun. "Well do that later cause I'm gonna arrange my sketches in peace please", "okay okay but before you do look up from your table first", haechan insisted, with a groan renjun looked up and had an expected expression and reaction; eyes widening and mouth slightly opened, just as haechan wanted.

"Do I look good hyungie?", he said in a cute voice, "yeah... you look alright I guess", he said in a low voice. Haechan assumed that he just wanted to arrange his oh so important sketches by now so with a soft laugh and a quick ruffle of the older's hair, he went off in search of another person to annoy.

As for renjun, he his eyes were on his sketches but his mind was blank.

"He... he looked really good"

_____

The first class was but a bore to haechan, he almost slept but luckily he had a nice seatmate for the rest of the semester. He's now off to math class which he hated the most. Mostly because his seatmate was going to leave for his club as well as renjun. He hasn't had any club yet so he might as well stay in class than be a bother to anyone.

"Goodluck surviving math class haechannie", his freckled seatmate teased with a smirk on his face, "yeah yeah as if that's possible", he playfully rolled his eyes, "see you soon as well yongbok".

As the foresaid male left the classroom, the guy inwardly sighed, his math teacher wasn't here yet, he was about to go pester one of his classmates named seungmin when he felt a tap on his shoulder.

Turning around, haechan faced a boy unfamiliar to him. Must be a transferee he thought to himself, he didn't look korean either.

"Hi, is that seat taken yet?", the boy asked with a gentle smile on his face. Haechan shook his head and the boy's smiled widened, "Can i..? You
u know, sit with you?", he asked, his eyes looking anywhere but on haechan.
Cute haechan thought while a smile was growing on his face. "Sure, don't see why not", and with that the latter seemed to lighten up as he sat down. "Thanks dude, I'm glad to have sit with you", he says. "Why would you think I won't let you sit with me?", haechan asked, confused why the boy seemed so paranoid yet so cool at the same time.

"I'm from out of country, you know, I lived in germany but my nationality is taiwanese. I thought I'd feel like an outcast here since two of my friends are in seperate classes than I am", he explained as haechan listened, already wanting to cling unto the boy as soon as sympathy took over him. "Hey don't worry about that much. Opinions are mere opinions and if people don't like you for no reason, maybe there just insecure little bitches. Anyway, you made a new friend, and that's me!"

"Thank you, I'm yangyang by the way", the boy smiled, "I'm donghyuck, but you can call me haechan if you want", haechan added.

Yangyang stared at the boy for a second or so, haechan getting flustered by the sudden eye contact the two had until he fake coughed to gt the latter's attention. "Hey haechan?", yangyang said playing with his fingers, "yeah?",

"Can I call you hyuckie?"

"O-oh, that's really.... Cute! Sure thing yang!", with a bright smile on his face, haechan tries to hide the fact that he was taken aback by the sudden nickname but it made his heart flutter nonetheless.

Of course being haechan, he gave yangyang a quick peck on the forehead, to which the younger slightly flinched at. "That's a welcome for being my friend yangyangie", he smiled at him at the flustered boy. "O-oh, okay man, but please give a warning first", yangyang said not hiding the fact that he was indeed flustered.

Haechan only got to chuckle until there strict asf math teacher had to come in so they had to keep quiet or else they'll be going through hell the whole semester.

As the teacher started to discuss whatever he was talking about, The taiwanese could not get his mind off of his new seatmate.

"Hendery ge was right, this guy really is a sweetheart"

______

A/n:

So 3/6 people have been introduced to have a crush on haechan. The other three would be introduced very soon!!