4- The firsf half

🧚‍♀️

Finding himself in on top of a hill under a cherry blossom tree, where the sun has set and time has stopped, he checked his surroundings. On top of the hill he could see the town where he lives, including his school. All of a sudden he turned to face the old tree he was under in, only then to look down and see a flower in front of his reach. Holding it ever so gently, he examined it; it was a carmellia, or a flower that symbolizes longing.

In a blink of an eye the flower in his hand was now replaced with 6 hearts, he was suprised by this. In examining the hearts, with a gentle grasp on each one of them, he heard a soft whisper in his ear,

"If they start to crack, you can only heal one"

And with those words, they did start to crack.

Panic arose within him, it was no longer a peaceful and serene aura that covers him, rather a sense of desperation to loss hope.

He ran, down the hill, into the streets, the cracking hearts still in his hold, he tries hard, trying to find a way to stop them from cracking until they shatter comepletely.

"It is your decision if you want to give your own heart for them not to be shattered into mere dust"

Waking up to his body hitting the cold hard floor, Haechan groaned as he lazily picked himself up and made his way to the bathroom to freshen up for school.  In the shower, his thoughts were piled up about the scenarios in his dream that were the reason as to why he fell out of bed. Needless to say it was a weird dream from him.

He was already done when a knock on the door was heard.
His eyebrow raised, no one ever came to his place since his ex broke up with him, but we don't talk about him any sooner.

"Alright just a sec please!", he shouts as the knocking continues, getting his bag he strides his way to the front door. With just a click he opens it, having a shocked and questioning look on his face as he sees who the person knocking is.

"Mel?", there Mark stood in a tight button up long-sleeved tucked with a black belt and pladded pants with a dark blue jacket in his hands, his hair slicked back as one of his silver earring dangled from his ear. Haechan would probably hate to admit it, but Mark looked seriously hot.

"Why do you seem so shocked to see me?", the older asked, raising one of his eyebrows, confused why his clingy, bubbly bestfriend looked indifferent seeing him.

"Don't you need to be at school early? I mean with your supervisor something or whatever you call that going on", Mark let out a chuckle, making haechan's confusion grow. "I'll tell you on the way. Come on, we're gonna be late and we're not even passed the first week of school"

That instantly made haechan's mood go up, feeling the loneliness of walking to school without mark finally go away, a bright smile made it's way on his face, "Ok Mel!!"

"Hey, I didn't say you could cling onto my waist dumbass!"

______

"So from this time on, you won't have to wake up that early?", haechan asked, "yeah, they said I could take it easy, not wanting my whole sleep schedule go shitty for the whole year class is in session"