24. Siblings

Gently...super gently...

"Ow!!"

"Well stop moving!!" You harshly grabbed his arm and wiped it with a wet cloth. "Stop moving already and let me clean!"

"It hurts!"

"Todoroki-Kun, is this how it's like with you and your siblings?" Izuku turned to Shoto, who shrugged.

"Not really. I don't even speak to them."

"Oh, sorry."

"Shut the hell up already!!" Katsuki growled, grabbing a chair and plopping down.

You were back in the hotel, in your room. You arrested the other two and went back to your room to treat your little brother's wounds.

"Anyway, what are those guys doing here?" Your brother pointed at them accusingly.

"They're here to take me to the All Might kingdom. All Might needs some healing so I'm heading over there."

"Hmph. Aren't you scared they'll do something to you?" Your brother eyed them.

Izuku sweat dropped while Shoto was dumbfounded. Katsuki grew angry and Eijiro shook his head multiple times.

"It's not manly to take advantage of a lady!!" Eijiro yelled, waving his hands around.

"See? They're not bad people." You muttered, wrapping a bandage around the spot you punched him. "Sorry."

"Just use your power already and stop making this harder. I'll be on my merry way, simple." Your brother explained.

"I'm not gonna do that. You're going to run away and you'll leave me alone again." You gently placed a patch onto his face. "Please don't go."

Your brother narrowed his eyes in pain. "I can't do that. All for One will do everything in his power to get me back."

"I DON'T GIVE A CRAP!!" You shouted, slamming your fist into the table. "You're staying whether you like it or not!! I don't give two shits if he's coming after you, I'm not letting you run away again!! I'm going out for some fucking air!!"

You slammed the door behind you, heading down the stairs and then outside. It was cold during the night time and it felt nice.

You wiped the oncoming tears and glared at the ground. Izuku frowned when he looked out the window.

Katsuki glanced outside and stood, leaving the room. He went down the steps and sat down beside you.

"Heh, you actually got angry-"

"Don't even start." You sternly told Katsuki.

Izuku frowned when he saw Katsuki sitting beside you. It just hurt. He didn't know why but it was a feeling he didn't recognize.

"She's gotten angrier." Your brother muttered. "Before, she'd just scold me. And now she full-on yells at me."

Shoto sat down, glancing at your brother before looking at the ground. "She's a good person."

"I know. How old is she now? I don't even remember how old she is anymore." Your brother leaned back against the wall. "And I feel guilty."

"Sorry." Izuku apologized, even though it wasn't his fault. "To leave everything behind just for your sister is hard."

"She's right." Your brother stared at the ceiling. "I didn't think twice before leaving her behind. I'm a terrible little brother."

You glared at Katsuki, who was scowling at you.

"So? What do you want?" You asked coldly.

"Hah? I'll just fucking leave you." As he stood, you grabbed his fur cape.

"No, stay."

Katsuki plopped back down, resting his face on one hand.

"Thanks." You shivered before looking up. "The stars here are very vivid."

"I don't care."

"But back at home, you can see everything. Stars, the moon, and everything else looks so much closer."

"What, are you homesick or something?"

"I am." You admitted. "But if I hadn't gone on this journey, I might've not reunited with my brother again."

Katsuki was quiet, he didn't like talking or comforting in these types of situations.

"I'm selfish." You said, "I didn't want to help people at all. I didn't want to live my life cursed forever. I refused to heal people, even children. I was so selfish."

Katsuki glanced at your side profile.

"And I hated that so much. At one point, I began to hate God. But the disappearance of my brother brought me back. If he didn't go I probably would've been a rotten and selfish girl."

"Hmph. You didn't have to go along." Katsuki looked up at the twinkling stars. "But you did."

"For money. To get out of that place and go looking for my brother." You admitted.

"I don't give a crap, as long as you heal All Might."

You smiled and nodded, "You know, you're starting to become likable."

"What do you mean, now?!" Katsuki yelled, mini explosions forming in his palms.

"You're not judging me as other people did. I've always expected something in return because my life was gonna be more cursed than it was before. Then they begin to tell me that I should heal for free because I'm just a legend that should do it for free."

"There's nothing wrong with asking something in exchange. I'm not gonna serve someone if I don't get money in exchange." Katsuki growled. "Who the hell does something for free?"

"As soon as I asked that, I was attacked and chased. Almost ended my life then and there."

You sighed and stretched.

"Thanks, you're a good listener."

Katsuki tossed his cape onto your head, "Next time, bring a fucking blanket or something."

You grabbed it as he went up the steps and into the hotel again. You smiled and hugged yourself with the cape.

Like a gentle bud, a new seed sprouted.