27. Invasion

You reached up to grab his fingers and pry them off. You glared at him, scrunching your nose up.

"Do anything and I'll end your life here." Touya threatened, smoke drifting from his hand.

You coughed, sharpening your gaze. "Yeah well, I can't do anything when you're choking me."

"Well, I don't want you escaping. Nothing personal."

"Touya, let go of her, please." Rei's eyes sadly gazed at Touya.

"Be quiet. I only took you because I knew that old man would blame me." Touya snarled, "And besides, you're useless to me."

"That's not a way to talk to your mother, Toto." You retorted but flinched when he squeezed your neck tighter.

"Don't anger me." He hissed, "I won't hesitate to kill you."

"Let go of her, Touya-"

"You don't get to tell me what to do, Enji Todoroki!" Touya glared at his father. "You banned me, you don't own me anymore!! And I go by Dabi now!"

"The...bee? As in, that cute little flying creature that collects honey?" You smugly said but he lifted you into the air.

"I SAID DON'T ANGER ME!!"

You coughed, hands weakly prying at his fingers. His palm began to light on fire. His blue flamed began to burn your flesh, tearing your vocal cords.

"Let go of (Y/n)!!" Eijiro yelled, thighs squishing Touya's neck. "Leave her alone!"

You landed on the ground, gasping and grabbing a knife.

"Damn corset..." You coughed and sliced through the leather. "I fucking hate corsets."

"(Y/n), are you alright?" Shoto crouched down, checking you.

"Yeah, I'm fine." Your throat was raspy. "That corset is so annoying."

"Thank goodness." Izuku helped you up. "I was worried. You looked like you were struggling to breathe."

"That corset is too tight." You replied, clearing your throat. "I can just heal myself so nothing to worry about."

You turned back to see Eijiro dodging Touya's attack. "Eijiro, come here!"

"Yes!" Eijiro flipped backward and landed beside you as the soldiers surrounded Touya.

Touya tsked and grinned. "You didn't think I'd come without backup, right?"

You narrowed your eyes. "No. That's why we brought back up."

Nomus appeared, grabbing soldiers and throwing them around. You tsked.

"What are these?!" You demanded.

"Let's call them experiments." Touya grinned, "They're stronger than All Might."

"What did you use to make them?!" You hoped it wasn't people.

"People that were dying in All Might's kingdom. They're better off as being nomu anyway."

"You're a monster!" You snarled, rushing towards him. "Father in heaven, please lend me strength to-"

"Now, now, where do you think you're going~?"

You looked back to see a girl with two high buns. You stumbled and pulled the knife out of your stomach. You blinked and healed it.

"Oh, so you're a healer? You're so cute!" She exclaimed. "I'm Himiko Toga!"

"Father in heaven, give me the strength to get through this. You're our only savior and the only one who can help us."

Like magic, the soldiers began to heal. You gritted your teeth and reached into your bag. You dodged multiple times, trying to find it.

You gasped as the floor began to crumble and it came down. You looked up to see All for One, your enemy.

"Lord in heaven-"

The floor beneath you crumbled. You grabbed on, trying to not fall into the depths below.

"Oi, healer!" Katsuki grabbed your wrist and began to pull you up.

The floor around Katsuki began to crumble and he fell. Crap, what do you do now?!

"Lord in heaven!" You shouted as you began to fall. "Please forgive our sins and remind us that you're the only god!"

Time stopped, leaving you to pant with fear. Katsuki looked around, finding that time has stopped.

You reached into your bag and pulled out the tear of God. You put it into your mouth and bit into it.

Blood trickled down your mouth as it cut your tongue and gums. You swallowed.

You held onto Katsuki as wings sprouted from your back. Slowly, time began to come back. You picked Katsuki and your wings glowed goldenly.

"Katsuki." You looked down at him with your glowing eyes. "Please back me up."