1

---

---

3rd Person POV // Windrise // 08:17 am

"Just a little further to the left," Aether said while pointing at a certain branch of the big tree.

"Paimon thinks that Indigo is starting to get tired," Paimon commented with a small pout plastered on her face.

"Yeah, Aether. Why'd you let me do this? I am positive that Bennett or Razor would be delighted to lend a helping hand," Indigo said with a huff before adjusting her glasses and reaching her gloved hand out again, trying to reach the anemoculus.

"Bennett's looking for new members for his adventure team, Razor's busy with his wolf pack, so you're next on the list," Aether said with a cheeky grin.

"I am seriously just a part-time librarian that sometimes pays for Mona's expenses, with a power that literally no one knows about," Indigo explained before sitting on the branch.

"Well, we needed to get you out the library somehow," Aether said with a laugh following his sentence.

"How about Kaeya? Or Amber? I bet Childe would even do this if it would hurt his ego! This is too much work, " Indigo complained before a certain bard came to the scene.

"Traveler, Indigo, nice to see you guys in Monstadt again," Venti said with a small smile on his face, walking towards the scene.

"Venti! Aether's trying to make me do his work again!" The ombre-haired female exclaimed in clear frustration.

"Well that's nice of him," The Anemo archon said while glancing at the blond who smiled at him brightly, the female looked at them in disbelief.

"What do you mean that's nice of him?!" She exclaimed, her glasses almost falling in the process.

"Astraea my dear, you need some sun and wind for a change," Venti suggested with a soft smile while the female huffed.

"Why would I need the sun if I could have the moon and a sky littered with bright stars and constellations," She argued, wanting to perish right then and there.

"You've been staying in the library for too long, even Noelle feels obligated to bring you some pastries just so you could eat something for the day," The Anemo archon lightly scolded the stubborn female.

The part-time librarian sighed before groaning in annoyance.

"Okay. If I get this anemoculus, I'll head back to the library," She said sternly while the three nodded their heads.

Indigo stood up and reached for the anemoculus, "Umm, Paimon has a bad feeling, Paimon thinks Aether should get Indigo off the tree before something happens, "

Venti also felt like something bad was going to happen, he cautiously took out his bow and looked around.

That was when the winds harshly blew, Indigo was put off balance and was starting to fall.