3

In honour of my sister's birthday, I shall post this chapter

I truly hope you enjoy, more chapters to come because I slightly got over my burnout<333
---

Astraea's POV // UA Highschool // 08:01 am

"You're late," Aizawa said as he stood near the door frames. I groaned in annoyance while puffing my cheeks.

"It's Lady Midnight's fault," I answered with a tired yawn. "She took me out to her place in the middle of the night," I argued as I placed my bag on my desk. "Mr Zhongli also had to talk to me so... yeah," I muttered while gazing at the chairs.

"Twenty-one? That's an untraditional number of first-year UA students," I called out before stretching.

"Your classmates are already getting dressed in their physical education uniforms, you should too," He said while handing me a suitcase.

"Hmm... Yeah okay," I said before walking out of the classroom. I silently jogged towards the female's changing room and opened the door.

"Oh? You guys must be my classmates. I am Astraea Indigo. A pleasure to meet your acquaintance," I greeted with a small bow.

"Ohh you're that healer from the entrance exam!" A female with dark violet hair and unique earlobes exclaimed in surprise.

"A healer? Well, I guess you could say that. However, I can assure you that my combat skills are quite exceptional," I said with a kind smile as I placed my hand above my chest with pride before finally deciding to change my clothes.

"I'm Ashido Mina! You know Kirishima right?" She asked with excitement in her eyes. "Why yes, I'm well acquainted with Eijirou-kun," I said with a smile that matched hers.

"Wahh first names already? I'd say you guys are best friends!" She said while smiling brighter. "Sure but sometimes I prefer calling him Kiri," I sweatdropped and grinned nervously.

'My social battery is at its limit,' I told myself as I started feeling tired. "Well, Eijirou-kun is the first person that I've met so, I guess we are," I said with a smile, trying my best to match her energy.

"The first person you've met? Are you guys like childhood friends or something?" She asked while I blinked in response before shaking my head. "Uhm, he's the first person I met in UA," I answered with a brief smile.

She nodded while I just smiled. "Let's head out," I said before walking out of the dressing room and towards the training field. With a yawn, I placed myself next to Kirishima who greeted me with a head pat.

I looked around to see the rest of the class standing still, the tense atmosphere engulfing the area. "Huh? Why are you all so tense?" I asked the redhead quietly... wait... redhead??

"Kiri?? You coloured your hair! It suits you!" I said while ruffling his hair, to which he laughs in response. "Oi, Indigo. You ranked first in the practical exams, correct?" A sudden deep voice asked while I just slightly nodded my head.