5

Indigo POV // UA High School

"Hmm, this is indeed intentional. A distraction maybe," He suggested, he had only taken a glance at the broken gates.

"A distraction?" Nezu asked, the event being a distraction didn't cross his mind. "I have been told that this certain power I have in mind is rare but... You may have just been breached by a dangerous group of people," He suggested once more, I only stayed quiet on the side.

"Group?" Midnight asked while the alchemist nodded. "Someone did this to your gate, then were transported inside the building knowing well that you would prioritize the press. The reason for doing so? Even I do not know for I am not yet familiar with your world," He explained with a straight face while I nodded in understanding.

"Are you proposing that it was a teleportation quirk?" Nezu asked with his hands on his back. "Impossible, those are extremely rare," Midnight exclaimed while Albedo sighed.

"Rare yes, however, it does not make it impossible," He said while looking at the principal who nodded in understanding.

"All Right then, we'll investigate this further. I thank you for your cooperation Mr Albedo," Nezu said while bowing his head politely.

"Of course, please be careful. I should go now, I'm sure that Miss Astraea is having trouble with her movements," He said while patting my head before disappearing.

I sighed and bowed before excusing myself. I walked and grunted slightly. "Geo constellations are powerful, however, the drawback is a pain," I muttered to myself as I made my way to my classroom.

---

Apparently, we would be doing rescue training off-campus. "Star, are you going to wear your costume?" Kirishima asked as he saw me getting the case from the self. 

I hummed in response. "Yeah, I'd rather get used to wearing it now than later," I told him while he nodded in understanding. 

"I'll wait for you outside the changing rooms," Kirishima said while I nodded with a small smile plastered on my face. Suddenly, I felt a light tap on my shoulder I glanced behind me and saw Yaoyorozu.

"Let's go to the changing room together, Astraea-san," She said while I just nodded blankly. "Astraea-san, you aren't usually the outgoing type huh?" She asked while I hummed in response.

"I beg to differ, I'm actually quite outgoing to those whom I've known for a certain amount of time," I told her while she nodded with a smile on her face.

"Even so, even if you don't know the person well. You seem to have a sense of respect for others," She commented while I gave her a confused expression, making her chuckle.

"Is that not common courtesy? Everyone should respect anyone or anything if deemed respectable," I say as we walked, the female beside me seems to listen very intently.