6

3rd Person POV // Unforeseen Simulation Joint

Nomu was being brutally shredded, no matter how quickly it could regenerate the continuous deadly blows the unidentified person gave him were too unbearable to even look at.

Kirishima shivered as he stopped banging on the shield. There was a lump on his throat, he looked away for a second then suddenly his companion was on the ground. There wasn't any blood coming from her but she seemed tired.

"W...Who is that..." Midoriya asked, he didn't know if he was shocked and in awe, or horrified. 'Was it a new threat?' He asked himself. He wanted to break the barrier but no matter how hard he tried it wouldn't budge.

'That person... came out of nowhere... Is it the starbitch's quirk? or is it a new menace?' Bakugo asked, internally intimidated by the person's battle presence.

'They can't be a threat... They're protecting Astraea...' Todoroki noted as he held on to the shield. 

From far away, Aizawa could see the intimidating zaps of purple and the sounds of agony that came from Nomu. "So early into the school year... and she decided to release the battle freak..." He muttered, earning the attention of those around him.

"Release?" Uraraka asked the teacher who had stopped bleeding. "That guy... Is a walking time bomb," He just said while he watched as the Nomu was unable to move anymore.

Astraea sighed as she was still placed on the ground. Tired. Unfathomably tired. Unfortunately, any blow that the person summoned received affects Astraea directly.

"Oi, you idiot. The Tsaritsa is going to kill you if she finds out you protected me," Astraea exclaimed as she sat up while glaring at nothing in particular.

"Lady Astraea it seems as though you have forgotten. We are in a different world, the god of cryo is unable to reach me here. With that said, in this world... I chose to protect you and serve under your command," 

"Even so..." Astraea tried reasoning only to be shushed by the male. "Let me handle this Lady Astraea," He persists while the female rolls her eyes before flopping back on the ground, giving the male her full trust.

"Well then... If you have this situation handled... then my top priority is..." Astraea thought before glancing at the earthquake zone. "... Momo," She muttered before standing up.

"Oi, If I see any one of the students injured, I'll kill you," She warned while the male chuckled while shaking his head. "Trust me on this one," He said while the female nodded before making her way towards the earthquake zone.

"Kirishima," Todoroki called out while the male nervously glanced at him. "What is it?" He asked, taking the chance to glance at his friend's conditions.

"You seem to know Astraea better than all of us, who is that guy?" Todoroki asked while pointing at the male. Kirishima visibly stiffened up at the sudden question.