Prologue ~ The Boy Who Had To Die

Chrome Relek was born with a curse; The Breath of Death. So long as he lived - So long as he breathed, those around him would die— Mysterious murders, Suicides and deadly accidents would follow him wherever he went. Leaving nothing but chaos, death and destruction in his wake.

He was the harbinger of death, known to the secret organisation of 'The brotherhood of the Cloth' as non other than the devil himself, and needed to be done away with.

Too was his own father convinced that he had to die, but his mother was willing to do all she could in her power for her son's continued survival. To save him from the curse that not only killed everyone who came in contact with it, but could potentially end the host, killing her only child.

With everyone's destiny hanging from a thin thread. The balances between life and death were weighed when the Releks moved to the town of Leafe falls.

Would a miracle happen to save Chrome and the town's inhabitants, or would it be reduced to a ghost town leaving not a sol survivor.
And what of The brotherhood of the Cloth who swore  their hearts and souls to extinguish Evil. Would their efforts be sought through or will they die too?