01) meeting you

Reminder !! The events that happen is this story is fake. enjoy <3

"shit , shit , Im gonna be late" Jungwon said while running out the door.

Yang Jungwon , a popular athlete at his school. You may think hes that typical guy who brags about everything but actually hes pretty quiet , he only has a couple of friends and does taekwondo for his spare time. What a boring ass guy you're thinking , yep thats Yang Jungwon.

Just in time , he got to the bus stop.
"5 minutes early" he said while looking at his watch.

Sooki's pov
As I was waiting for the bus I scrolled through instagram, I found this one post that gave me the chills

Sooki's povAs I was waiting for the bus I scrolled through instagram, I found this one post that gave me the chills

'why does he look so familiar..'

third person pov

As the two got off the bus they went their separate ways. As the two went to their schools they found each other taking the same path.

"I havent seen you here before , are you new?" Sooki asks. Jungwon shook his head as he raised one brow "are you new?" he asks. Sooki shakes her head as well.
'odd..' they both thought.

Sooki looks at Jungwon's uniform then realizes.. hes from the rival school.

Jungwon looks at her uniform then covers his mouth.

They both look up at each other in shock.

"You're in that rival school!"
they both said in sync

——————————————————

"so you're the famous 'yang jungwon' ?"

"yep thats me"

"Im not gonna lie , you chose some stupid sport."

"well 1) its not stupid and 2) I personally think taekwondo is a cool sport." He'd say while glaring at her
"god you're so annoying."

"you know I could say the same for you, smart ass."

"oh yeah well!-" before jungwon could say anything else he got cut off.

"Sooki , there you are!"

Jungwon quickly runs into the bush and hides from the student.

"oh hey do-yun" sooki smiles at her boyfriend while running to him

"disgusting." jungwon says while getting out the bush.

——————————————————

As Jungwon was on the rooftop waiting for his two friends, something appears on his finger. Jungwon quickly looks at it and widens his eyes. 'what the fuck..'

——————————————————

"WHAT?!" his friend, sunoo says.

"hey be quiet you're too loud!" jungwon's other friend , Ni-ki says.

"so what does this red string mean?" Jungwon asks.

"you my friend, found your soulmate" sunoo says while smirking

"run while you can cause I followed my string and here I am now" Ni-ki says while sunoo hits him playfully

"hey! be grateful you have me!" sunoo says then the two younger ones laugh

Ni-ki and Sunoo happen to be soulmates just not like lovers. One mind but two different people. Therefore , Yang Jungwon is the third wheel.

——————————————————

As Jungwon was walking back home , he kept looking at his string. Him being the curious boy followed the red string. That led him to..

sooki's pov

'after 3 years why did it come now..?"
I thought to myself and decided to follow the red string.

———————————

As the two teenagers follow the bright red string they found each other in their way just like this morning.

As reality hit

they soon realized

they're each other's soulmates.

🪴
———————-

a/n - AHH I FINALLY GOT MYSELF TO POST THE FIRST CHAPTER !! lets hope this ff doesnt take too much time making like old lover ! I hope you guys enjoy the first chapter, I'll try to post every tuesday , wednesday, and friday !