4)having you by my side

before we start this chapter , its about Sooki's backstory !!
————————————————

"Sooki wake up! Your going to be late!" As she sat up she looked at her dad, "dad its a sunday-" she said while yawning. "Yes and its also your birthday, so wake up" he said while smiling.

Its always been Sooki and her dad , no one else. Her mother died due to sickness when Sooki was only 7, Sooki has been living with her dad and grandmother ever since.

As Sooki went downstairs, she saw her grandmother watering her plants. "Good morning grandma" she said with a smile, and her grandmother did the same. They've always got along well and if Sooki ever needed something, she went to her grandmother.

"Ah Sooki heres $40 , go buy something pretty, hm?" her grandmother said while beaming, Sooki smiled and took the $40. "Thank you" she said before leaving the house.

————————————————

As Sooki bought flowers from a connivence store , she bumped into a group of boys. "Ow! watch where you're-" before one of the boys could say anything else , the other one interrupted. "Dont say that, shes a girl" , Sooki looked at them in shock and glared at them "Just because Im a girl doesn't mean Im not tough!" The boys laughed "yeah right" one said.

Sooki soon got fed up with them and threw rocks at them. There was three boys, two of them kept teasing her while the third one kept quiet and gave her the flowers she dropped. "you dropped these" the quiet boy said, Sooki looked at him and took them "thanks" she smiled a bit. "Dahlias , it matches you well" the boy smiled. Sooki didnt know what he meant but she kept it in mind for a whole now.

Sooki is now 16 years old and its 3 years since she last saw that boy.
————————————————

(back to chapter 1)

As she rushed downstairs, she grabbed her stuff, got her bag, and kissed her grandmother on the cheek before leaving. She got to the bus stop on time and waited for the bus to arrive. While she was waiting she was scrolling through instagram

 While she was waiting she was scrolling through instagram

'why does he look so familiar..' she thought to herself.

————————————————

On the way to school , she got a bit confused. Was she going the wrong way she thought? she saw a boy who lost his way as well.

"I haven't seen you here before , are you new?" She asks the boy

The boy shakes his head then asks "Are you new?" She shakes her head as well.

'odd..' they both thought

Sooki looks at the boy's uniform, then soon realizes..

its someone from the rival school.
————————————————

"EH?!" her friend seeun said.

"maybe its a sign" Ye-eun says while giggling

"aye you already know I have a boyfriend" Sooki said

"well yeah but did that red string appear when you talk to your boyfriend?"

Sooki hesitated to answer

"aye J leave her alone" seeun hit her shoulder playful

————————————————

As she was walking home, thoughts were racing through her head

'I feel like he's tired of me'

'its been hours since he answered me'

'has he already found his soulmate?'

'after 3 years why did it come now..?'

She was too lost to even notice the boy from this morning walking next to her, she looked at him then noticed the red string on his finger. As the boy did the same , they looked at each other in shocked..

"ITS YOU!"

🌷
——————

side note: you can't see other people's string unless its your soulmates