2) 2 different minds and 2 different people

"I could care less about some silly string."

————————————————
that afternoon

"HUH?!" they both said in sync

"this cant be right." the teenage boy said to himself

"maybe the strings are tangled...?" she said as she observed the string carefully.
————————————————

The two students went to the park and decided to talk.

"you know we can't be soulmates." sooki said.
"why is that?" the other student said. "because 1) our schools are literally rivals and 2) I have a boyfriend!" she said furiously. Jungwon sighed in annoyance. "Look I dont have time for this shit. I have practice soon" He said while glaring at her. She scoffed "you really dont care , do you?" she said.

"I could care less about some silly string."
————————————————

As Jungwon was deep in his thoughts , two boys came running to him. "HEY JUNGWON" one of the boys said as the other was laughing. "oh- hey jake , hey hueningkai." he said back. Jake , also Jaeyun sim. He has been a soccer player for the school team. Hueningkai , also known as Kai Kamel Huening. He doesnt play a sport but he's in the school's band. Jungwon has known these two since he was a freshman, since then he's been following them around along with his other friends.
————————————————

"EH?!" Jake said loudly

"SHH DONT BE TOO LOUD." Jungwon responded back

"BUT SHES LITERALLY FROM THE OTHER SCHOOL-" Hueningkai said

"I KNOW , I DONT UNDERSTAND HOW WE ENDED UP LIKE THIS" Jungwon said.
————————————————

As Jungwon was walking home from practice, he saw a girl crying on a bench. Of course he couldn't just leave her, he decided to check on her. "Hey is everything okay? What's wrong  ma'am?" He says. The girl looks up at Jungwon.

As the two look at each other , Jungwon realizes the crying girl.

"whats wrong?" he asks.

"why do you care..?"

Jungwon sits next to Sooki and waits for a response.

————————————————

After a few minutes of silence, she opens up to Jungwon.

"My uhm boyfriend , he wants to take a break." she says while playing with her fingers.

"damn...couldnt be me , sorry you stay safe though" he says while shrugging

She scoffed and hit him softly.
"NOWS NOT A TIME TO JOKE AROUND!" she said.

Jungwon giggled quickly.

————————————————

Sooki glances over at the boy then offers her hand.

"Park Sooki."

Jungwon looks at her in confusion, he slaps her hand softly "Yang Jungwon?"

"YOU IDIOT WE WERE SUPPOSED TO SHAKE HANDS"

"WELL IM SORRY YOU JUST DID IT OUT OF THE BLUE"

————————————————
The two students went on the bus and sat next to each other , but little did they know someone was watching them.

"Who is your boyfriend anyway ?"

"He's Lee Doyun."

"EH?! THE BASKETBALL
PLAYER??"

"yeah-"

"damn that's surprising"

"how??"

"I heard he doesnt even get along with his teammates"

Sooki scoffed , "do you believe everything?". Jungwon wasn't wrong tho, its true Lee Doyun is one of the hardest , most stubborn, person Sooki has ever met.
_________________________________

As the two got off the bus they said their goodbyes and went their separate ways , there was only one thing that kept them inseparable. Which was the red string around their finger.

?? 's pov
"no wonder."

As I was walking I saw her.
I've always envy Sooki but to think I can actually ruin her reputation and her relationship with one photo.

🪴
—————

a/n ; tell me your guys thoughts on this ff !! Also dont forget to vote ! ^^