the date

"wow" i say starring at her beauty.

"what is something wrong" she sarcastically says spinning around i laugh at her. she smiles "you could have gone with it" she pouts and walks up to me "nothign is wrong, its just perfect." i say back

"thank you"

"picture time" her mom yells running back in with a poloriod. "say cheeese"

"mom" talia whines i pull her beside me and her mom gets ready. talia and i smile as the flash goes off. "okay another one' her mom gleefully sings out.

her mom gets ready and right before the flash goes off i take her face in my hands and kiss her.

............................................................................................................................

*flash*

his lips are soft and perfect touching mine softly a gentle small kiss. as fast as the flash came his lips where gone. my mom cheered and i stood there daised. he smiled down at me. i gave him a death stare hugged my mom then went out and got in his truck.

"let me help you" he siad form behind i swatted his hand away "i got it" i got in and slambed the door.

"whats wrong" he asked starring at the steering wheel

"i dont know," i admitted "was it the kiss, was it bad" he looked like a little kid that was scared his mom wouldnt get him a cookie because he said a bad word. the look made him look strangely attractive this mad e me laugh. 'no, now just drive"

i took the two pictures from my purse my mom had slipped me before i ran out. the first one was perfect. my curled and pinned up with curls shaping my face. the dress making me seem tanner then usual. jason looks hot in his tux. with a white tie. we are both smiling but he is looking at me instead of the camera. it looks llike a prom picture.

the next picture looks just as a amaing maybe better. his strong hands gently holding my face our eyes closed and our lips ever so lightly touching. seeing brings back the feeling like air gently brushing by but with wormth and perfectness. i thouch my lips. then look over to find him starring at me smilling i show him my mean face. which makes him laugh then turnt eh music on.

"so which picture do i get" he asks as i serach for a good station " well i would say neither"

"no" he argues "i get at least one, i say the second one since that was my doing"

"no" i argue back he laughs at this "so you did like the kiss"

"Don't think to highly of yourself" i laugh out

I turn on the radio as cold play blasts through the speakers. I nod along to the beat and soon I'm singing the lyrics.

"I came here with a load
And it feels so much lighter now I met you
And honey you should know
That I could never go on without you
Green eyes" i sang the words getting lost in the words
"Wow, is there anything you cant do?"
He asks turning down the music i laugh "i cant do sports" he laughs "what about dance" he asks

"Well other then that i guess" i add

"Didnt you play softball, last year" he asks turning into a huge arena

"Yeah i broke my nose and my arm, so i would say i suck" i admit. he laughs his gruff voice pulsing through me.

"We're here" he says stepping out of the truck and running around to my side of the car opening my door. "my lady" he bows allowing me out.

I giggle then he locks our arms. And walks to the door
................................................................

"Tickets" the guys asks us i hand him our ticket and lead natalia inside.