Public

recap: Natalia and Jason finally went on a date together, Natalia ran into her EX and it was a bad reunion. Jason picked on talia for acting jealous and the had there first and second kiss. oh and he kept both pictures.

After the kiss that night he told the waitress he wasn't interested and that he had the girl he has been so desperately trying to get. Which made me turn into a ripe tomato.

We went home and he was a full gentle man walked me to the door and kissed me goodnight. Which I so gladly returned. My mom patronized me about the date then I fell asleep thinking I had fallen for the football player.

Now here I am laying in bed blushing looking at the photos he had taken on my phone. We are at the ball His hand wrapped around my waist and a smile spread from ear. To ear on his perfected face as he is looking down at a very naive me. Who is just simply smiling at the camera. The next one was me looking back at him as his smile changes into his signature smirk. The next one is of just me at the diner. I'm pouting in the corner of he booth and I didn't even know this was taken but apparently he does a lot of sneaky things. The next three are selfies of him, smiling, duck face, and then a smirk (of course). He looks like a Hollister model. I'm pretty sure I have a bag with him on it.

As I'm looking at the photos a call comes in and of course it's the one and only.

"Hey" I say my voice horse from not using it. getting out of bed I make it over to my closet. "Hey beauty" his voice deep and scratchy making a shiver run up my spine. "Don't call me that" I laugh out searching through my clothes putting the phone on speaker. "BEAUTY" he yells "what I can't tell you the truth" he laughs which again another shiver passes through me. "well sometimes the truth you think is true isn't really true I say laying my shirt and shorts out. "Well this is not one of them times" he replies. "Okay sure, so what you call for" I ask stripping off my pj's. "well I want to hang out today since it is a Monday with no school" "well I will have to think on that" I utter out as I put on my bra "better think fast" at that moment my door flies open and standing there is a very sexy Jason!! He goes from smug to wide eyed then his eyes darken and he turns around muttering sorry all the way down the stairs. All I can do is stare in the direction he had just went in complete utter embarrassment. Once I get out of the daze I slip on the clothing and make my way down stairs. Jason is chatting away with my brother. I grab a cup from the cabinet trying hard not to look at him. And get my orange juice "soo... I hear Jason is taking you away for the day" Ron tells me in a mocking manner "oh shut up" I mumble to him he laughs then leans in and whispers "my baby sister growing up" I smack which he returns with a latch and goes down stairs to his room/ basement. "Sooooooo" Jason says I look at him and sip on my. Orange juice. "Sooo" I say back the awkwardness surrounding me. he walks closer to and i back up my back hitting the fridge. he leans in as i take another sip of drink "i love the lace bra" before i can do anything my mouth involuntary allow the orange juice to land all over Jason's face. he stares at me then starts to laugh. "did i frazzle you beauty?" he asks taking his soaked shirt. i slap his bare chest. "you just frightened me" i say " ill go grab you a shirt" i run down to my brothers room and bang on the door. "come in" he yells i walk in to find a spotless man cave. his bed now set into couch position and his bing-bags sat in front of his 42" screen and game cube.

his fish take lining the whole wall opposite of his bed.

the beautiful assortment of colorful fish. clown fish, blue-faced angel fish, puffer fish, rainbow parrot fish, and my favorite tiger-fish.

"what you need" he walks out of his bathroom with a towel around his waist. "well i need one of your shirts" i say as he walks into his closet. "what for" he starts to dig though his clothes "well......for Jason" he smirks at me "what rip it off of him already" he laughs out i scowl at him "NO.. i spilled orange juice all over him" he laughs and throws me a shirt. i mumble a thank you. "wait" he says turn to him and all the humor drained from his face. "be careful, Jason is one of the guys" i nod "no i'm serious i know how he thinks and i don't want him thinking that way towards you. i cant stop the things he thinks but i can stop what he does. be careful i don't want you to get stuck in something you cant get out of. you and him have different views make sure you make them known he might be one of the guys but he does respect woman hints why i allow him anywhere near you." i smile at my brother and nod "thank you" he nods "be safe lil pumpkin" i snarl at him as he laughs then walk back up stairs.