18

Ok y'all this not the chapter obviously but I got y'all tonight's but I'm at work rn and we was playing Jeopardy.

This one girl was taking points, when the teacher kept telling her what the points was I knew her stupid big dirty no having hair ass didn't know what she was doing! I don't know if she got Wattpad or if she reading this Book but I hope she is! her name Is Maciona, stupid ass name. But anyways once I saw she ain't know what she was doing I started taking down MY OWN POINTS!

So at the end we was competing for 2000 extra points, and the teacher said only the top 3 could compete. I knew I was in first place because my points were 3,600.

This bitch gone come off of mute and said she was confused I just knew some was finna go wrong!!

She started saying what points we had and soon as she said my name 1,200 gone come after it... I wanted to jump through the fucking screen her big dirty ass wasn't taking points she was listening to the funky bitch Summer Walker I heard it all in her background big body Bitch need to go clear her fucking sinuses she knew I ain't have no fucking 1,200 everybody knew that bs. Her stupid big headed ass sound like a man. When I see her Ima swing on her big dirty ass ion give a fuck if it was just a game.