26

Calia Dezire Dalito Walts

FLASHBACK- AUTHORS POV

Tarzo and Calia walked out the restaurant laughing and playing, they enjoyed there time and secretly hoped it'll last long.

"We going to the beach now?" Calia asked as Tarzo helped her into the car

"Yes Mama" he closed her door

He walked over to the drivers side getting in..

She grabbed his hand and interlocked their fingers.

He looked over at her and kissed her hand.

Calia felt special.. She has never been treated lie the way Tarzo treats her.

Taking small glances at him as they rode down the empty rode

Can't Get Enough By Tamia played lowly Calia felt herself getting attached to Tarzo.. she didn't want to but she couldn't help it.

"Come on" Tarzo said as they pulled up to the beach.

She took off her seat belt and got out of the car meeting Tarzo half way.

They sat on the car staring at the ocean...

"You wanna get in" Calia asked

"Right now" Tarzo asked

"Yea" she slid down off the car removing her shoes then her clothes leaving her in her Under garments.

She walked towards the water feeling the cold breeze.

Tarzo watched her in amazement, he felt as if she was perfect.

He got off of the car stripping from his clothes leaving him in his Underwear.

He walked behind her and slipped his hand around her waist as they walked in the water.

"It's cold" she shivered

"Come all the way in the water we gotta get used to it" he guided her farther in the water.

She hugged on to his waist.

"You scared" he chuckled

"Yes! I can't swim" she said laying her head on his chest

He chuckled

"You serious?" He asked

"You can?" She asked surprised

"Ofc" he said, he removed her hands from around his torso and picked her up slyly, and dropping her in the water before laughing at how she started panicking.

He grabbed her lifting her up on her feet.

"Calm down" he laughed

"Karim my hair" she said

"You still look good" he pecked her lips

"I don't care my hair is messy now" she ran her  hands through her hair.

"It's coo," he shrugged "that reminded me of when I threw you in the pool" he chuckled

"That wasn't funny... what was funny was they McQueens that got soaked" she chuckled

"Mmcht be quiet" he mushed her head

The rest of the night consisted of them laughing and playing.. they felt closer.

FLASHBACK OVER! -CALIAS POV

Hearing my phone ring I sat up out of my bed looking for it.