LOST CONVO: Unsent Letters

a/n: eren really destroyed reiner's hometown AND stole his girl jfc 😟

To you,
Leaving was a jerk move. To think you called me a shithead. Who's the shithead now?
Love,
Reiner

To you,
I made pizza again. I threw it away. I never liked pizza, anyways. It's too cheesy. Why do you like it? It's disgusting.
Love,
Reiner
P.S. I didn't throw it away. I gave it to Porco. He threw it away. He's mad at me. He says everything is my fault. I think he's right.

To you,
That hospital you liked to go to has been crushed. The only thing left is a wisteria tree. I'm surprised it survived. Hardy little thing. Reminds me of you.
Love,
Reiner

To you,
You're taking care of Falco and Gabi, aren't you? Take care of yourself, too. You always forget to do that.
Love,
Reiner

To you,
You're an awful friend.
Love,
Reiner

To you,
I'm sorry. I didn't mean that.
Love,
Reiner

To you,
Can you come back? It isn't funny anymore.
Love,

Reiner
To you,
I miss you. I made sandwiches today. They weren't that good. Too dry, I think. Maybe next time I'll add cucumbers.
Love,
Reiner

To you,
Did I do something wrong? I probably did. I always do something wrong. Why else would you abandon me?
Love,
Reiner

To you,
I heard you when you were calling my name. I wanted to get up, but I just couldn't. Is that why you're gone? Is that why you hate me? You must hate me. I hate myself.
Love,
Reiner

To you,
I love you.
Love,
Reiner

To you,
Colt showed me your drawing. I didn't realize you knew Eren. I'm sorry. You were a good actress. I really thought you were scared of him.
Love,
Reiner.

To you,
They think you're a traitor. You weren't, right? It was a mistake, that's all. Come back, okay? We can talk this out. You can explain everything. That drawing isn't of Eren. It's someone random. It has to be.
Love,
Reiner

To you,
You're just like Bertholdt. Why did I ever think you'd stay? Everyone leaves me.
Love,
Reiner

To you,
We're going to attack Paradis. Come back home with us. I'll even bring pizza. I'm sure you're hungry.
Love,
Reiner
P.S. I can't remember if you liked cheese or pepperoni more. Can I just bring both? I'll eat whatever you don't want.

To you,
Pieck wrote to us and said that you're working with the Jaegerists. It's a ruse, right? So that you can stay alive?
Love,
Reiner

To you,
I hate you.
From,
Reiner

To you,
I don't hate you. I still love you.
Love,
Reiner

a/n: alright and with that this story is finally, officially complete!!! I will post the first chapter of the sequel sometime either today or tomorrow so stay tuned for that!! thank you all again for reading, i hope you enjoyed the story