A Bond Part Two

Our jungles lie in the ocean. Buried beneath mermaid tombs. Our sense of discovery, lost in Bermuda's womb Medusas tunes calm the questions slithering through Our hair scratching the wild in which we grew now miles apart from what we knew
My poetry sucks.
Reference to future me; Get better or try haiku. Fewer words, fewer ways to embarrass yourself.

Ronaaalldoooooo! Whyyyyyyyy?

Woman of my life was a trip but second chance really went out of their way to reel us in. Sisters and soaps is all I can say. Soaps!

Need better shoes. Instagram is not a joke.
Ha. Feels more like keeping up with your closet than with the Kardashians.
See what I did there? You're funny, you.

Today I discovered how much my young aunties love me. They ran without saying a word. There I am. Perplexed. A snake comes slithering on the floor. My body felt like a scratched CD. Bam! Or hsss.. idk.
Speaking of which life is like a race. A relay. Most of us are running in the wrong direction. Some of us didn't get the baton and some of us don't know how to pass it on.

Slavery has always been a mental experience that just manifests itself physically at times. Even when it isn't expressed it's still in there. Just a thought. The defining factor here is knowledge. You're as enslaved as to the degree of your ignorance. Don't forget that good sir.

Gummy bears! I wouldn't mind walking through a jungle full of hungry gummy bears. Swimming in their tummy bears. Maybe one day I can do the Charlie chocolate guy thing. A factory. Candyland I'd call it. While we're at it we'd make toothbrushes too. Toothpaste. Give the parents a peace of mind as they walk out.

Clear your web browser ASAP! It's the cookies. Don't let your mind wander.

Heard a bit of rich dad poor dad today. Feel all wise all of a sudden haha.

Stay away from females they said. They'll hurt you they said. Not before I hurt them first.

Lust is a sweet smelling deception inscribed in words. At times it performs actions to satisfy itself. One truth is that anything built on that foundation never lasts. Love seeks to satisfy the other and is never satisfied with anything but the other, satisfied. Like it or not, love endures till the end. Anything that doesn't wasn't it to begin with. P.S tomorrow is Father's Day. Get him a good report card lol. That's all he seems to care about.

Roses are red. Water is blue. Clean up your bathroom before your mom strangles you.
Haha. Reminds me of Jingo bells, Batman smells, Robin laid an egg. The rest is horrible.

Piano practice. Learn to play like a player. Just as smooth.

Invent something, that isn't food.

When you create something, how does it make you feel? I know you still have tonnes of your weak poems on small insignificant papers in different books. You can't let go of them can you. They feel like a part of you. No matter how nonsensical. No matter how weird. Learn to love yourself then. You were created too.

Isn't it weird that we see only because light moves? The day as we know it is day because light moves at it's greatest. The night as we know it is night because light moves at it's lowest. By it we see the world. By it we see you. Whoever you are. (My poetry sucks)
The blind are blind because they can't interpret the light that comes to them. It does come, but they don't have the ability to interpret it. So everything by that regard is static to them in terms of that sense. Light is invisible. And yet it still exists. We who see can't exactly describe it adequately to the blind. We can only see as well, light at a certain speed. Light moving faster than we can interprete then becomes invisible. We become as the blind. And yet we see.
The faculty of sight is only relevant then when the light that comes to you can be interpreted.

Just realised I put my thoughts to bed first before my body follows suit. It's not even like I stop thinking. I just think sleep and as I do I think sle...