To The Seaside

Sweeney woke up to find his head resting on Nellie's shoulder, quickly taking it off and noticing their surroundings. He woke Nel gently and she gasped happily when she saw the sea in the daylight out the window. They woke Toby and went out to the sea to find their new house. It was a pretty little cottage on the sand, just as Mrs Lovett had dreamed. As they went inside, Nel looked around the house in astonishment. "It's beautiful... let's go upstairs and choose our rooms!"
"Toby will have that one," Mrs Lovett said, pointing to the smallest room, "which do you want my love?"
"That one," Sweeney mumbled, pointing at the biggest room.
"I suppose I'll have that one then," Nel said, wishing Sweeney would suggest she could sleep in his room.
"Who wants to go in the sea?" Eleanor asked, smiling.
"Me!!" Yelled Toby, giggling.
"Mh." Was the only response from Sweeney.

Eleanor and Toby got in to their bathing suits and went to the sea, splashing the salty water at each other and giggling. Sweeney finally emerged from the house still fully clothed. Nel looked over, "aren't you coming in the sea dear?" She went over to him.
"I guess so," he said.
"But you're fully clothed- did you not bring a swim suit? I suppose you'll just have to go in with your clothes on." She groaned, wishing she could see him in at least a little less clothing.
"I don't want to get them wet," Mr Todd began before taking off his belt and trousers, unbuttoning his waistcoat and shirt, leaving him in only his boxers. Eleanor stood there, red as a tomato and trying to hide her smile. "C-come on then dear-" she told him, hurrying back to the sea. Sweeney followed close behind her and got in to the sea too, "what's that lump in dad's pants mum?" Nel had to stop herself looking, "it's nothing sweetheart," she told him and threw a bit of seaweed at him. Toby squealed and laughed, "big."
Lovett blushed a lot at this, glancing down at Sweeney's boxers.
"Long."
Eleanor laughed, blushing madly, "that's enough Toby-"
Todd was splashing Toby with water, trying to stop him saying more. They all started splashing each other, Sweeney actually showed a little smile which made Nel very happy of course, the only thing she wanted was his happiness.

After an hour of playing in the sea they went inside to dry, Eleanor sat by the fire wrapped in a towel with Toby on her lap while Sweeney sat at the table with his clothes back on. Soon after they were all sat at the dinner table eating soup that Nellie had made for their lunch. Sweeney sat there picking at it, grumpy as ever and Toby was smiling happily eating it.

By the evening, Sweeney was still sat at the table with his head in his hands while Nel and Toby were sitting together engaging in conversation. Nellie checked the clock and noticed it was half past eight, "Toby darling, go get ready for bed I'll come and say goodnight in a few minutes alright?" She said, smiling softly and kissing his head.
"Yes mum!" He said, smiling and running upstairs. Once he was gone she looked over to Sweeney, "what's wrong dear.. you haven't smiled much since we got here."
"Lucy, Johanna..."
"Oh darling, you can't dwell on the past your whole life... life is for the alive my dear. We could have a life us two.."
Todd just looked at her. She came over to him and helped him up from his chair, pulling him in to a gentle hug. Mr Todd was surprised by this and it took a while for him to hug back, and when he did it was very reluctant and gentle. After a few seconds of hugging, Sweeney pulled away and looked at Eleanor who was staring at his face happily.

| smut warning |

"Nel... can we take this to the bedroom..?" He asked. This shocked Nellie and she stood there for a few seconds, processing these words. Unable to speak, she replied with a nod as they hurried upstairs. Mrs Lovett went to Toby's room and kissed his head, tucking him under the covers, "goodnight Toby, sweet dreams dear."
"Goodnight mum," he smiled sleepily, rubbing his eyes and nestling in to bed. She closed his door and went to Todd's room, she assumed she wouldn't need her separate room anymore. Sweeney was already undressed, wearing only his underwear which made Eleanor blush a lot. She'd dreamed of this moment for so many years, since before Lucy. She undressed quickly, lying down on his bed as he climbed on top of her. They could tell they were both a little nervous but they wanted to do this, Todd couldn't deny that he'd felt something for her since her idea about the pies. They slowly started to kiss each other tenderly, letting their hands move over their bodies as the kiss slowly got deeper and rougher. Eventually, Sweeney mumbled in to her mouth, "...do you know how to ride~?" She laughed at this, "of course love, it's not like I've never done this." She slowly climbed on top of him, removing his underwear and trying to hold back a gasp at the size of him. Todd noticed this and blushed, chuckling softly, "are you ready?"
"I always have been," she told him as she slowly slid on to him. They both groaned at this, it had been years since they'd done anything sexual with anyone except themselves. She slowly moved herself up and down on him, letting out soft moans. Todd had his eyes glued to Nellie, glancing at her chest a lot as he moaned too. This soon escalated as Lovett moved faster, causing them both to moan louder. "Get off Nel~!" Todd moaned as Eleanor got off of him slowly and he released on to the covers, moaning loudly. They heard footsteps down the hall and quickly hid underneath the covers, pretending to sleep as the door opened.
"Mum..?" It was Toby. Eleanor pretended to wake up, "yes Toby?"
"I can hear noises.."
"What kind of noises sweetheart?"
"Groaning.."
"I didn't hear anything darling-"
"Can I sleep in your room tonight mum.."
At this, Todd moved his hand to caress Nellie's inner thigh, moving up slowly causing Nel to gulp.
"Not tonight darling, maybe tomorrow!"
"Okay, goodnight mum!" Toby hurried back to his room.
"You didn't cum Lovett." Nellie blushed at this, "no no, that was enough for me dear-"
"Please?" He asked her, giving her puppy dog eyes. This made her give in as she slid back on to him, groaning and riding him once more until she came. After this they lay down with their arms wrapped around each other.
"Can we go to sleep now love.." Eleanor asked.
"We can but you should make the most of this, I'll be back to normal in the morning." She pouted as he said this, "why..?"
"Stop asking questions, let's go and shower."

Hello! I'm so sorry this took so long to get out, I did say updates would be very spaced out but this is a long chapter at least so it should keep you going until the next one unless you're a quick reader. Anyway I hope you're all enjoying <33