Rise of the Dark Primes

"Prime!" Agent Fowler baked from the main console of Omega Base 1, from a video call that had just popped up. "Megatron's goons are at it again. Currently in Ireland."

"I understand," Optimus affirmed. "I will send Arcee and Bumblebee to handle the situation."

Then a new voice call came in from the terminal. "My apologies sir but I have it under control," an English accented male voice apologized. Call came through and an Autobot was on the screen next to Agent Fowler's. "I am Perceptor, an Autobot scientist. Your surveillance was quite slow Agent William Fowler. The Decepticons were en-route towards Buckingham Castle, but they took the wrong course and flew over my lab in England. Luckily the British Royal Air Force took them down."

Fowler angrily shouted. "Wait, why are you hacking into my video feed? Do you know this is a federal offence to the U.S Government?"

"I am very well aware," Perceptor replied calmly. "Considering that I am not a citizen of Earth and considered a diplomat for the Autobots to the British Government, I am not affected by human laws. Especially those pertaining to our war. Plus, your communication systems are very outdated."

"Perceptor, old friend." Optimus acknowledged. "It is good to hear from you again. How long were you on Earth?"

"5 human years, Optimus. I was taken in by the British Royal Court and helped the English in minor military advancements. Pointing them in the correct direction. How are you Optimus? It has been awhile."

"We have our struggles, but my team and I are doing well. Why haven't you contacted us?"

Then a blaster shot was heard. "It seems that the Irish has started a brawl. Trooper is on the scene now. I believe we can handle this, along with our allies."

The communication just cut off. "Prime, do you know about this?"

Optimus shook his head. "I just knew about this as well."

Then an new voice transmission came in. ""Attention to all Autobot personnel in the United States of America," a female Australian accent came though. "A former M.E.C.H robotics project codenamed, Nemesis Prime is going rouge and hunting for Optimus Prime. It has its own conscious by the guy below added a dark spark and pumped of Dark Energon into the carcass. He made it to counter Optimus. Keep him away. Name is ... ah I rather face a horde of rust-mites in the Congo... Terminus Prime. Located in the Nevada Desert. Jazz! Take a break from that radio station and get your sorry saboteur scrapped self to my coordinates NOW! Prowl, restez au Québec et surveiller tous les signes des activités Decepticon et Dark Energon. (Stay in Quebec and monitor any signs of Decepticon and Dark Energon activities.) Everyone else head to my co-ordinates o the small town of Jasper, Nevada is back to be a desert."

A location was later shown on the terminal.

"That's 20 miles away out of town." Rafael a.k.a Raf, a human ward perked up at the location.

"We must make haste. Autobots, roll out!" Optimus commanded.

At the location, they saw several hundreds ofstone-metal warriors resembling Cybertronians. Battling the was an Autobotknown as Jazz, sleek white and black mech that is as tall a Bumblebee, firingat many of the inorganic warriors while a grey heavily built femme with silverstreaks of silver was battling Nemesis Prime.

"You are not worthy of being my opponent," the evil Prime noted. The femme fighting him grunted and her optics were shielded by an aqua visor made her nearly impossible to read her mind. Her lips were a showing a triumphant line. The other Autobots who were present were Warpath, Halogen, and Jetfire. The battle was 1 to 500. Inactive since their arrival especially Warpath, who was an Abrams Tank. Team prime took their positions and fought. Optimus charged up to Terminus.

Terminus noticed his counterpart charging and shifted his focus to him. He kicked the triple changer femme and charged toward Optimus. The Autobot leader caught her and bought her to safe place aside, while keeping an eye on the revived mech. Ratchet went up to her immediately. "Hold still. I will try to patch you up," Ratchet ordered her.

"Ultimus," she groaned. "Ultimus Prime must face him. Old versus the young. A Dark Prime must face the leader of the newer generation. Optimus must not face him. Terminus will absorb is spark."

Ratchet heeded her advice. "Warpath! Shoot Terminus Prime!" he barked to the tank Autobot. "Optimus, don't fight him. Your spark will bw absorbed!" He yelled at Optimus. Warpath happily obliged as he blew the spark transformed into his tank alt and shot at the Anti-Prime with deadly precision and hit the Anti-Prime's spark before any clashing begun.

"This is only the beginning." Terminus growled. The carcass fell apart as the spark of the Anti-Prime faded. The inorganic warriors crumbled once the Dark Prime was dead.

Optimus went to see the grey femme who had fought the Anti-Prime. "I thank you for warning us of the attack of Terminus to us."

"It's alright," she said in a slight Australian accent. "Forewarn is forearmed. Sorry I was too late. My friend in the Pentagon told me to deal with this as she was dismantling that carcass. My name is Hestia Prime successor of Solus Prime. I need a medic to fix my cooling systems since they were wrecked on my way here after taking on some rouge Decepticons not too long ago."

"It is good to make an acquaintance to you Hestia Prime. Jazz, Warpath, Jetfire, and Councilor Halogen. It is good to see you again.