1

SAME CHAPTER FROM THE TURTH OR DARE IF YOU HAVEN'T SEEN THAT ONE THIS IS THE EXACT THING

It was a rain day at the pride lands Oliva and Hazel are best firends. Olive was the truble maker while Hazel wasnt a truble maker she was the good kid but will some time get in truble cause she will play along with Olive"pranks".

Kion and the Lion guard had a day off that day but kion went on a walk, Simba was in a bad mood.

...............

Hazel- what are you thinking of i know that smark

Olivia- want to play a prank on the princes of the pride lands

Hazel- no

Oliva- last one

Hazel- fine

Olive- so this is it (you reader keep reading to find out)

+++++++++++++++++++++

hazel had bruse all over her she was bascly beatin up as she and olive walked to pride rock the rain gotten softer but still hard.

Olive- Uh king simba?

simba- yes

simba said ase he turned around and his eyes winden seeing hazel all beatin up.

Simba- What happend?

he asked worried.

Olive- Kion he did to her

Olive lied.

Simba- what do you mean by kion did it, kion wont do some thing like that.

Olive- well he did right hazel

Hazel- uh yeah

she said neverly and kion just came back from his walk and simba saw him and called out to him.

Simba- Kion can you come her i need to talk to you

Kion- coming

then kion went up pride rock where he saw Hazel all beatin up and Olize had her evil face, the face she always makes when she doing something bad.

Kion- what happend

Olive- you know what you did you did that

Olive spoke before simba can say anything.

Kion- i didnt do anything i was on patrol i mean on a walk

Olive- LIE

Olive yelled

Nala heard the commotion and came out of pride rock den and some of the other lionness also came out getting curious.

Nala- what happend

Olivie- Kion attcked Hazel

Kion- I DID NOT

Simba- you both QUITE

Simba yelled at them both and they both looked at the king.

Simba- kion what did you do

Kion- nothing

Simba- Kion

simba was already in a horrbie mood and this situation made it worse.

KIon- DAD i didnt do anything to her she a lying

then one of the lionness spoke.

Lionness #1- do we have alother scar

Kion- IM NOT SCAR

kion yelled he was getting angry.

as some of the lionness start to circle kion as thwy want to attack him and one of the lionness clawed kion hingleg and he winced in pain. when simba roared at them which they all stopped.

simba was going say something but nala beat him to it

Nala- Do you dare put a paw on my son

she growled as all the lionness stared at kion scar.

kion just ran way from the whole situation as he start to kinda cry from anger and pain.

::::::::::::::::::::::::;;;

Hazel- this got to far

she wisperd

Olive- no

she wisper back

a few minutes pasted everyone went back in to pride rock but simba and nala who were sitting outside at pride rock nala felt really bad for kion but simba was even worse he was blaming him self so Nala was trying to change the mood for both.

Hazel went to look for kion feeling bad for the whole thing that happend and olive went after her when they both were stop by the queen at the bottom of pride rock.

Nala- Oliva and hazel i want the truth what happend

Both girl were quite.

Nala- girls

Hazel- olive idea she want to do this kion didnt do anything

Nala- both find kion and make things right or both in bigger truble understood?

they both nodded and went to look for kion.

*******************

They both found kion in a cave.

Oliva- hey um kion?

Kion- leave me alone

he told them as he walked way and they followed him so he ran and they ran ater him and they all fell in a portal and everything went dark for them...