Mr. Clean? (Part 1)

You sit on your Ashley Furniture Lanett Sofa, with your cheddar popcorn in a 37oz Plastic Bowl Pink - Room Essentials. You reach out for the remote to your TCL 50" Class 4 Series 4K UHD Smart Roku TV, as you turn it on you start eating your cheddar popcorn as you start thinking to yourself what movie you should watch. You look around looking for a bit, and see Caillou's Holiday Movie, how frightening you think to yourself. You get ready to watch it, but before you do, a Mr. Clean's Magic Eraser commercial pops up!

You start to get bored watching this 30 second commercial, but already 15 seconds in, something... weird happens. As you try figuring out what's going on, you see Mr. Clean get out of the screen. You start running away from the TV in fear of what's happening as peek from behind your Ashley Furniture Lanett Sofa to see him, he spots you! You start panicking on what to do as he walks towards you, and you get an idea. As he crouches to talk to you or something like that, you smack him with your 37oz Plastic Bowl Pink - Room Essentials (that you got from Target if you were wondering!)! He gets knocked out! You start panicking again like that one scene from Rapunzel when she hit Eugene with the pan. So you lay him down on your Ashley Furniture Lanett Sofa.

Twenty minutes pass and you start worrying more by the second! You start thinking it's a dream, so you also try smacking yourself with the 37oz Plastic Bowl Pink - Room Essentials, just to find out... it's not a dream. As you realize it's not dream you see Mr. Clean wake up, you start to worry even more and your heart starts pounding. He sits up and looks at you. You're about to utter a word but before you can, he interrupts. "How rude!" you think to yourself.

"I've been searching for you commercial, after commercial." he says to you.

You start getting scared by that comment he made and make a worried face at him while he smiles at you. He gets up from the Ashley Furniture Lanett Sofa, he looks like... he's looking for something. While he's looking around, you pull out your phone to call the police.

Just as you were about to dial 911, he sees you and tells you in a panic "Don't call the police. I finally found you."

You get more worried than you were before so you try dialing 911 as fast as you can but before you can even start the call, he smacks your phone out of your hand. You start getting even more scared and worried about this all you start running to your phone still wanting to call them. You crawl down to look for your phone as you do he sighs.

"Even if you do call them, they aren't gonna believe you if you say some Mr. Clean from a Mr. Clean Magic Eraser just came out of your screen. It's best to just stop." he tells you while you're still searching for your phone.

You stop knowing what he said is true but still wanting him away from you and you could just go back to watching that scary Caillou's Holiday Movie. You get up from where you were at and shout at him telling him to get out and that he should never come back. He looks at you and starts making a face like he's about to cry but no tears come out, I don't know the name of that face but, he gives you that look and tells you "Do you have it?!"

You ask him "Have what?", he looks disappointed, as he points at you he says "YOU have Windex!" You start thinking about the cleaning supplies you have because you have that good of a memory, and remember that you do have a Windex. As you remember you have a Windex, he starts guilt-tripping you. "After all we've been through?!" he tells you. You shout at him again "Well Windex gives me all my needs! Plus it's wayyyyy better!", he gets pale and you try to kick him out again, "Now get out of my home, I'm very pleased with what Windex can do, so go back in the screen." he gives up and goes back to the screen, but as he does he says to you "You WILL regret this! You'll miss me!" and then goes back to the screen. You're finally relieved "It's all over" you think to yourself, you broom your spilled cheddar popcorn and just get other snacks. As you watch over the Mr. Clean commercial, a Windex commercial pops up...

To be continued.