WINDEX SOTP!!!!!!! (Part 2)

Previously on uhmmm Mr.Clean x Reader:

Mr. Clean came out of the screen scaring you out of your socks if you're wearing any and in this world Oliver's wearing those cute socks he saw that he SHOULD HAVEEEEE and so he asks you if you got windex and you do he gets upset blah blah blah, you make him leave and now a Windex wiper thingy ad pops up yeah. mhm

You think to yourself "What in the world just happened?" just as a Windex Disinfectant Cleaner Multi-surface Citrus Fresh Spray commercial pops up, you start thinking "DAHKFBGHKEBFJBEGFH NOT AGAIN, THAT MOTHER-" Windex-Chan comes out of nowhere and like uhhh holds you by your waist because she's a big meanie-chan and and thennnnnnnnnnnn you scream like "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA" ANDD THEN Mr. Clean hears you because he's the hero in this story AND HE'S A STALKER, anyways, he hears you and rushes to you and then "GBIEFGHREGHEJKHFUHGJGBJGB, W-W-WINDEX CHAN!?!?!?!?!????!?!!>>!>!!?!!?!?<slwd??/??":"  HE SAYS SCARED AND THEN WINDEX CHAN DROPS YOU AND RUNS TO MR. CLEAN "NO WINDEX-CHAN, I SAID WE WERE OVER." YOU HEAR COME OUT OF MR.CLEAN'S MOUTH.

WINDEX CHAN LOOKS AT YOU AND TURNS INTO A WINDEX BOTTLE AND TRIES AIMING YOU, IT'S A BATTLE FOR MR. CLEAN. YOU GRAB A CLORAX BOTTLE AND SPILL IT ALL OVER WINDEX BLEACHING HER WHILE MR. CLEAN BEGS YOU TWO TO STOP AFTER A WHILE OF BEGGING LIKE A CHILD HE STEPS IN AND TURNS INTO A MAGIC ERASER AND ERASES WINDEX BACK TO THE SCREEN, you get up and mr. clean turns into human again, you two talk for a bit and then you invite him to watch the movie with you.... until he tells you his biggest secret...

To be continued...