The Beginning to an End

Hello I am Bob and this is my first time making a story like this. If you find faults within it tell me and I can fix them. I came here to write so I could improve it. Any hateful comments will be deleted so if you see that your comment was deleted don't blame me. I do NOT own Dark Souls or Percy Jackson. Enjoy the story.

In the the world was unformed, shrouded by fog. A land of gray crags, Archtrees and Dragons. But then there was Fire and with fire came disparity. Heat and cold, life and death, and of course, light and dark. Then from the dark, they came, and found the souls of the lords within the flame, Nito the first of dead, The witch of Izalith  and her Daughters of Chaos, Gwyn lord of sunlight and his faithful knights. And the furtive Pgymy so easily forgotten

With the strength of Lords, they challenged the Dragons. Gwyn's mighty bolts peeled apart their stone scales. The Witches weaved great firestorms. Nito unleashed a miasma of death and disease. And Seath the Scale less betrayed his own, and the Dragons were no more.

Thus began the age of fire . But soon the flames will fade and only will remain. Even now there are only embers, and man sees not light, but only endless nights. And amongst the living are seen, carriers of the accursed .

Yes, indeed. The Darksign brands them. And in this land, the Undead are corralled and led to the north, where they are locked away, to await the end of the world... This is your fate.                           

I still remember these words being spoken to me as I awoke coming out of the ground. I still remember Oscar, the knight who helped me and gave me the key to my freedom. I still remember everyone, Anri of Astora, Siegmeyer of Catarina, and Horace. My friends who I cherished and loved but still in the end everyone goes hollow. I still remember slaying so many people I loved, all because their mind went mad. All because they turned into stupid hollows. It still haunts me to this day. The only comforting thought I had in mind was that now they were set free. No more endless reincarnation anymore, they could now die peacefully. 

But not me. I could not die peacefully. I would always be transported back to the bonfire I had rested at last, being formed out of ash. Each time I died my mind would go more mad until I turned hollow myself. All I wanted now was to die, I wanted to die peacefully and not have to deal with anymore of this crap. No more linking the flame or anything, I just wanted to be with my friends in death.

I stared at the bonfire in Firelink shrine those thoughts swirling through my head. I eventually got up and went to the Fire Keeper. I loved the Fire Keeper. When I thought I was going mad, when I thought that I would finally turn hollow, she helped me. She talked to me and always brought me back towards sanity. Without her I would have already given up on this pointless journey. She greeted me as I walked towards her and I gave her a half-hearted 'hello' back. I went down on one knee and started to level myself up. I was currently level 96 but I could always be better. 

As I stood up again I gave the Fire Keeper a hug. She gave a little gasp at the unexpected embrace but nevertheless wrapped her hands around me. I buried my face in her shoulder and closed my eyes. It felt so nice to be in her embrace, in someone's embrace, it felt good to feel loved. I released my hug and looked at her for sometime before going towards the merchant in the chair. Her head was down like always and she seemed to be humming some sort of tune. I went through her items before finally deciding to get more repair powder just incase anything broke while I was journeying. I looked over at Andre and decided I didn't need to level up any of my items right now. I slowly trudged back to the bonfire and checked the equipment I was wearing. I was currently wearing the Firelink set and was using the Dragon Crest Shield along with the Astora Greatsword +8. This wasn't the best stuff I had but still it did the job well. 

As I was looking through on what I had and what I could swap out, the bonfire started to act weirdly. It started of spurt out small flames before the fire started to grow. I looked at it and wondered what was going on. I immediately went towards the Fire Keeper and she seemed troubled on why the bonfire was acting this way. The flames then started to go out of control, they quickly grew bigger and bigger starting to consume the shrine. I grabbed the Fire Keeper and kept her close to me as the flames surrounded us.

The fire was now consuming everything in the shrine, I could now see nothing but the orange glow of it as it surrounded me. Realising there was no way out of this we embraced the flames as it covered us, hopefully it wasn't too painful of a death. Maybe now I could see everyone, maybe... But it seemed that instead of killing us, it ended up transporting us somewhere. As quickly as the fire consumed everything, it vanished. As I looked around I realized we weren't in Firelink Shrine anymore. We were in some sort of field with one bonfire ahead of us. I quickly put the Fire Keeper next to the bonfire and lit it. And as I did 3 words in white text appeared in front of me.

Camp Half-Blood.