A New Quest

I DO NOT own Dark Souls or Percy Jackson. Enjoy the story.

'So this was Olympus?' I thought to myself as I walked down the marble pathway. One thing I noticed about this city was that it was above the clouds. Luckily I wasn't afraid of heights or this story would be different. As I passed by different people looked at me and the Fire Keeper, some with confusion others with hate. It looks like strangers don't come here often and aren't welcomed at all. I ignored the looks we were getting and just moved on.

Along the street were little market places that sold different types of food. People were lining up waiting to buy the food. There were houses across the path that still looked like they were new and fresh. Fountains, statues, different types of buildings, name it and Olympus had it here. Almost everything here was made from marble, gold, and different types of gems.

Olympus was a home for the gods. The flashiness, the grandness, and even the atmosphere of the place showed that the gods here were powerful and were treated with a lot of respect. But considering how well I did against the silver lady it seemed like the gods weren't that powerful, everybody else was weak. Hell, I had a harder time fighting The Dancer of the Boreal Valley (really she was hard for me) than I did for the Auburn-haired lady.

Olympus was grand, I will give it that, but Anor Londo just had something that Olympus didn't. Olympus was just too grand, too flashy for me, Anor Londo was big but also simple. No need for everything to be made out of gold, emeralds, and marble. Anor Londo also was a great fortress from the enemies. High on the ground and with the silver knights and their defenses, it would take a great deal of effort to get through it.

Olympus, however, while high in the sky, offered no protection from the enemy if they managed to get here. After they reach the city it's an easy win for them to tear through the city and destroy everything in sight. No knights, no traps, nothing will stop them from not tearing through this city.

As I walked down the street I noticed that the houses had now changed, different houses looked like they were dedicated to a different person. There were 14 of them and the style of them ranged from being fully gold to being covered with barbed wire to just a normal wood cabin. I also noticed different statues of different people outside the houses.

One had a lady holding a spear and shield, another had the same lady wielding a bow with a wolf next to her. One had a guy with big biceps holding a Great Sword. There was only one house that didn't have a statue and it was the log cabin.

I hesitated for a moment before going to the cabin and kicked the door gently. Currently, my hands were doing their best to make sure that the Fire Keeper wouldn't fall. She had fallen asleep and wasn't as secure anymore on my back. A few seconds later a lady came and opened the door. She was about 5 and a half feet tall, with brown hair and a brown robe. She also gave off a very calming aura that made me relax in her presence. But deep down I could feel a raging fire, one that was being kept under control by the woman in front of me.

"Um, do you know that way to the Olympians? I'm supposed to meet them to tell them something?" I asked her.

"They are up the path that you are following, once you cross the hill you will see a temple. That is where they reside." She responded kindly. I nodded my thanks at her before gently putting the Fire Keeper down and then picking her up bridal style.

She then noticed the Fire Keeper, "Do you want to keep her here? She can lay down on one of the beds," she offered. I shook my head no.

"I don't want to invade your privacy right now. Thanks for the information and offer but it is fine, I can carry her." I told her. While this is part of the reason I said no, I also didn't trust her. After living and going through Lothric I realized you had to be wary of everybody around you. Even your closest friends. Especially people named Patches.