A Hunter's Dream

I DO NOT own Dark Souls, Bloodborne, or Percy Jackson. If you enjoyed the chapter leave a like and now let's get to reading this thing!

Hunter's P.O.V.

I placed my hand over the lantern before muttering a few words and waited a few seconds. A bright light surrounded me before I disappeared from the new world and went to the Hunters Dream. I opened my eyes and saw the dream before me, a slight smile on my face. The Hunters Dream was a beautiful and daunting place. It was a floating island with trees and fog surrounding the place. The Moon stood in the sky, shining big and bright with red and grey clouds in the sky. Many graves stood along the sides of the path, some overlapping others. Many hunters have also come into this dream but not everyone is fortunate to get out alive from this nightmare. To the left of me were the graves that teleported me to the Chalices Dungeons, the very same dungeons made by the people who came before us: The Pthumerians. They were tough to get through but I eventually succeeded in the end.

White flowers sprouted along with the graves slightly swaying in the non-existent wind. In front of me was The Doll. She was currently sitting on a ledge her head dipping as she rested. She wore a shawl with a hood that covered the top of her head. It was wrapped neatly in a bow beneath her chin and she wore a large skirt the rest of her. Further up the path was a wooden house that was filled with all the various weapons I had. I stretched and moved past the doll towards the house. The doors were wide open and I went inside noticing that my teacher Gehrman wasn't there. The walls in the building were surrounded by different weapons that had their own purpose. I had weapons ranging from scythes and axes to an alien arm and a cane. I shrugged and went to the storage chest. I crouched down before I opened it and looked around a bit before taking out some Quicksilver Bullets, some blood vials, and a few more supplies. That beast had taken quite a sum of my supplies and I needed to restock a lot of things. I scrounged around in the storage for a little more time before shutting the lid on it.

I stood up and went to the weapon desk rubbing my hands together. I pulled off my gloves and opened up a drawer taking out a blood rock. I wrapped my hand around the cold object before taking it out with a hammer and my Burial Blade (Scythe). I took the blood chunk and placed it on the metal part of the scythe before crushing it under my hammer. It cracked and red blood started to flow from the inside of the rock. It ran over my scythe and moved around before fully enveloping it. I took out my hand and placed it on the scythe before muttering a few words. I waited a few moments before the blood started to seep into the weapon itself. And there in front of me stood a fully upgraded scythe. I gave a mad grin before picking it up and twirling it expertly around my fingers. I detached the metal part of the scythe from the handle and clipped placed the handle on my back before clipping the other part on my belt.

I put my gloves back on before going to the rune desk. On it was various pieces of paper that radiated power. I picked one up reading what it did before chewing on my lip. Would it be better to have an increased defense against everything or would it be better to have a rune that gave me more energy? I contemplated the choices before shrugging and placed down the stamina rune and took the defense rune and rubbed it on my arm. It glowed for a bit before it turned into ash and went into my body. My body started to glow an aqua blue as the rune started to connect with my body. I took a deep breath and waited till the glow around me disappeared and I stood still for a few seconds before I shook my head and walked out of the house.

My eyes looked around the Dream once more before I took a left on the path that was currently moving away from where I originally was. I walked along the path for a few minutes greeting the messengers that popped up from the ground close to me. I eventually reached an old decrepit metal gate that led to a field of white tulips. I couldn't help but smile at the field, it was so beautiful, the white lily's swayed as the Moon overlooked the entire area. More gravestones were around us and in the front of the field was a tree with a man sitting in a wheelchair in front of it. The man seemed to be sleeping as his head was tilted down. I slowly walked up the field before reaching the man in the wheelchair and kneeled down in front of him, my head dipped respectfully to him. He raised his eyes to look at me and let out a small chuckle when he saw what was on my hip.