New kink

Elizabeth Olsen X Female reader 

warning: smut, masturbation and fingering

word count: 730

Y/N POV

"Babe I'm home" you shout as you close the door to your house.

you furrow your eyebrows as you excepted to be shattered in little wet kisses already, but all that comes your way is silence. you set your keys and purse down and walk around the house trying to look for your girlfriend but she is nowhere to be found. you walk up to the bedroom door and hear faint little noises and soft moans. you take a deep breath and peak your head in and all you see is your naked girlfriend spilled out on the bed with both hands between her legs one rubbing her clit and the other pumping in and out of her beautiful soaking wet entrance. you take a big gulp, and feel a pool forming in your panties possibly dripping down your leg already from the angelic sight in front of your eyes.

as your about to open the door you hear " uhhhhh Y/N right there" your girlfriend moan out

your eyes widen and you walk in quietly so she doesn't hear you. you lean against the wall and take a mental video of her masturbating thinking of you. 

" FUCK I'm gon-na -cum" she scream and her back arches as her fingers pump faster in and out of her. she took the hand that was rubbing her clit and started massaging her boob. right as she is about to cum you say.

"I hope your fingers aren't better than mine" you say with a very seductive deep voice with a smirk curling at your lips.

she stopes and looks up at you and locking eyes with yours and throws the blankety over her sweaty naked body.

"I'm so- sor-ry you wer-en't meant to see th-at" she stutter's out as she covers her face with her hands out of embarrassment

you walk up to her while smirking, you gently grabbed her wrist and took her hands off her face and locking eyes with hers. she looks at you with embarrassment all over her face.

you giggle a bit "why are you laughing" she asks " I think I just found a New kink" you say while smiling down at her. " wwha-" she says and before she can finish you bend down and hold her cheeks in your hands and kiss her she is taken by surprise and continues to kiss you. you take one hand off her cheek and trail it down to her core. she moan's in your mouth and looks down and see's you pumping your fingers in and out of her dripping core. she pulls your face closer to hers to deepen the sloppy kiss, and you start to pump your fingers faster and faster and her moans begin to become louder and louder 

" ahhhhh yes Y/N right there" she moans loudly as you hit her g spot rapidly. 

she arches her back and opens her mouth and a silent moan spills out of her mouth you take one breast in one hand and kiss her neck, you press your thumb on her clit and that does it for her. she scream's out a moan and squirts all over your hand you keep pumping into her letting her out of her high. you take your fingers out and put it up to your mount and start to suck and lick your fingers that is doused in her cum you moan at her sweet taste and she looks at you while licking her lips. she takes your hand out of your mouth and replace it with her tonuge you both hum at each other taste. you both pull back for air. 

she says " your fingers are definitely better" you giggle at her words 

you pick her up and she wraps her legs around your waist and arms around your neck she giggles as you rush her to the bathroom and clean her up, then you take her back to bed and give her new panties and a oversized T shirt. you get changed into your night clothes, you help her put on her night cloths and you both get snuggled up into the warm bed and fall asleep.

            this is my first smut writing sorry if it was bad. more smuts cuming soon;)