Mrs. Maximoff

Wanda Maximoff X Female reader 

Warnings: smut, teacher x student, boob play, teasing, oral sex

word count:1783

Y/n pov

I walk into my last class of the day my body still half asleep, maybe staying up all night studying for the test today was a bad idea. I walk down the stairs and make my way to my seat as the class starts to fill with students. As I sit down in my seat I see the teacher Mrs. Maximoff staring at me. I don't think anything of it and return a smile back. The bell rang and Mrs. Maximoff got snapped out of her trans.

"ok class you will be having a test today" Mrs. Maximoff announced to the class. I wave of sighs went around the class after she said that and started to pass out the test. As she got to my row she handed me the test and our hands ran against each other. I felt my face go hot as we made eye contact. My eyes scanned her face I noticed that she had a smirk curling at her lip, I looked down at the test that she placed Infront of me, nervous to look back up at her. she cleared her throat and continued to pass out the test.

"ok class dismissed" Mrs. Maximoff announced to the class as the bell rang. "oh wait y/n can you stay behind I need to talk to you" I heard Mrs. Maximoff call me, I felt my face go hot again I don't know if I'll be able to handle being alone with her.

"ok Mrs. Maximoff" I said as I returned to my seat. I sat at my seat playing with my fingers as the last students filed out. I shot my head up when I heard Mrs. Maximoff clear her throat again. " y/n can you come over to my desk please" the teacher said. I got up from my seat and made my way over to her. As I walked over to her I noticed she was eyeing ever step I took. Once I got to her desk I kept a good amount of distance between us.

"come closer y/n I don't bite" she said as a smirk pulled at her lips. I walked closer to her as her smirk grew. "uhm so what did you want to talk about?" I asked she went to the pile of graded test and pulled mine out of the pile she slid the paper towards me I saw at the top of the paper a 62 written in red. my stomach tighten as I saw the failing grade. "how could this happen I studied all night for this?"

"uhm are sure this is my paper" I said as I kept my eyes on the paper. "it is, I was concerned because you never had a failing grade before" she said in a apologetic tone. "is there gonna be a retest" I said as she stood up from her chair and came closer to me.

"sorry but there is not, but you can make up for it" she said as she leaned on her desk facing me. "what can I do" I said as a mischievous smirk appeared on her face. "Can I show you something" she said I nodded and followed her behind her desk. she grabbed a key from her desk and bent down unlocking a draw. At the corner of my eye I saw her pencil skirt hug against her round ass. I took a quick peak at her ass and gulped at how good her ass looks in that skirt.

"y/n look" Mrs. Maximoff said as she grabbed a object from the draw. I looked at her hand at felt my heart start to race when I saw a pink vibrator in her hand. "uhm Mrs. Maximoff" I said as I backed away from her. "wait y/n" she said and reached out to grab my arm to stop me from moving. 

"I showed you this because sometimes I get... needy and I just need a sweet release but somehow when I use this on myself I think about you" she said as she looked deep into my eyes. I know I shouldn't say this but I kind of had a crush on Mrs. Maximoff ever since I laid my eyes on her I mean can you blame me she is just to damn hot. I don't know what I felt but when she said she thinks about me when she touches herself it makes me want to fuck her.

"what do you mean you think about me" I said as I built up the confidence to keep whatever this is going. "when I touch myself I think about you, how your tongue would feel against me, how your fingers would feel inside of me" she said then grabbed my arms and pushed me so my back was against the wall. we stare in  each others eyes as our body's touch. I don't know what got into me but the way she said it made me crave her.

"do you cum?" I asked as a smirk pulled at my lips. Mrs. Maximoff's breath got heavier "yes I do and it feels so fucking good" she said in a seductive tone as both our eyes looked at each others lips. "I wanna know what you feel like y/n" she whispered as we both leaned in. I became inpatient and pushed my lips against hers.

Our lips fit so perfectly, her lips are so plump and soft. she pushed her body impossibly closer to mine to deepen the kiss I think she wanted this more than me. we both pull apart from the lack of air. "are you ok with this" Mrs. Maximoff asked to reassure me what was about to happen before we went any further.

"I want to fuck you Mrs. Maximoff" I seductively said. I pushed her off of me and told her to sit in her chair, she happily did. I gave her lips one more peck before I sunk down on my knees. I reached up and started to unbutton her top slowly reviling her gray laced bra. she started to moan when I cupped her breast and started to play with them. I reached behind her back and asked for permission to take her bra off she nodded and I unclipped it freeing her breast. I moaned at how hard her nipples were from me barley doing anything.

I leaned up a bit so I can suck on her perky nipples. I ran my tongue and slightly bite her nipples. "oh fuck y/n" she moaned out as I massaged her left boob and mouth fucked the other. "god y/n I need more I want to feel you" she moaned out as her eyes shut tightly from the attention I was giving her breast.

I smirked at how she was begging me to fuck her I detached my mouth from her boob and grabbed her jaw and pushed my lips against hers. "you needy little slut" I bitterly said against her lips. "oh fuck" she moaned at my tone.

I sank back down on my knees and unzipped her skirt reveling her panties that had a big wet patch on them. I licked my lips and looked back up at her smirking. "did I do this?" and pointed at her ruined panties. "shut up and just fuck me already" she chuckled out of breath. I smiled and ran my hands up her thighs teasing her going against her wish. Once my hands reached her underwear line I looked up at her silently asking her to raise her hips. she did just that and I pulled her underwear slowly down her legs.

I licked my lips and smiled at how wet she is I slowly kiss her thighs teasing her going closer and closer to where she needs me. "fuck y/n please I don't think I can wait any longer" she complained. I rolled my eyes and grabbed her jaw forcing her head down towards me "who knew Mrs. Maximoff was such a impatient little slut" I spit out in her ear. she slightly moaned at my tone I didn't expect her to be so needy.

I let go of her jaw and picked up her legs and rested them on my shoulders so I had better access to her dripping cunt. I dove right into her pussy my tongue ran all the way up from the bottom of her pussy all the way to the top. "oh god y/n that feels so good" she moaned out at the feeling of my tongue against her. I moaned against her at the sweet taste of her pussy. 

I kept eating her out at a slow paste until she reached down to push my head closer to her pussy. I went faster loving the sound of the way my name rolled off her tongue. "fuck y/n please I need you inside of me" she moaned out as she pulled at my hair. I smirked against her wet flesh and pushed my tongue deep inside of her my tongue gathering all of her slick juices. "oh god y/n just like that" Mrs. Maximoff moaned as she raised her hips to grind herself against my tongue. 

I reached behind her and grabbed her ass pushing her to grind against my tongue harder. Her moans became out of control when my tongue rubbed up against her g-spot. "fuck your tongue is hitting all the right spots" she moans as her head falls back. 

I start to feel her walls tighten around my tongue signaling that she is close to her release. "oh fuck y/n faster I'm gonna cum" she moans out I push my tongue in and out of her at a faster pace. she reaches up and starts to play with her breast playing with her nipple pushing her closer to her orgasm.

"OH GOD Y/N IM CUMMING" she screamed at the top of her lungs as her cum came shooting out of her my mouth catching all of it. After I make sure I get every last drop of her cum I raise back to my feet and wipe my mouth clean. "oh fuck I'll make sure to change your grade" she said out of breath. I giggled and grabbed her clothes and helped her put them back on.

"thank you y/n I've been needing that" she said as she raised back from her chair almost falling. I catch her before she falls "wow looks like someone enjoyed themselves" I said laughing at her as she rolls her eyes.