Restaurant

Wanda Maximoff X Female reader 

warnings: smut, oral sex, fingering 

word count: 774

Y/n pov

"hi I have a reservation for y/n l/n" I say to the employee working at the front desk. she scrolls looking through her tablet for my name. "yes right this way" the employee says as she leads the way to our table. the waiter brings us to our seat and hands us the menus.

after were done ordering I look across from me and I see Wanda fidgeting in her seat. "you ok" I say concerned at her actions. "yeah yeah I'm fine" she says taking a sip of her wine. "Wanda I want judge you, you cant te-" Wanda cuts me off by leaning in and whispering in my ear "I'm horny ok" she says whispering and falling back in her chair. "really" I say surprised by what she just told me. "yeah its just... I was thinking about how you eat me out and you know I kind of got" she gestures that she was horny. "do you want me to help you out" I say with a smirk on my face "y/n where in a restaurant" she says whisper screaming at me. "ok" I say smirking leaning back in my chair with a plan.

"oops" I say as I purposely drop my fork on the ground. I get under the table to pick it up and all I see is Wanda clenching her thighs in pure desperation. I crawl to her legs and I grab her knees spreading her legs wide open for me to see. Wanda wore a red dress that showed off her curves I could see the puddle growing in between her legs when I opened them. "y/n what are you doing" Wanda says trying not to seem freaked out that your doing this. "I'm helping you out plus were in a corner no one can see us" I say whispering to her with my head between her legs. 

I lean my head down and run my tongue from her leg all the way up until the tip of her panties. "oh baby not here" she says holding back the urge to moan. ignoring her command I lean my head back down to come face to face with her clothed soaking core. I move her panties to the side and spread her pussy lips with my thumb and pointer finger. I kitten like her wet pussy and I feel her legs shake at the felling of my tongue on her pussy. she reaches under the table and grabs my head pushing my closer to her pussy. she is trying in all her will power not to moan or to make a sex face that could draw attention. "miss would you like a refill" the waiter comes over holding a bottle of red wine in his hand. "no thank you" she says trying not to moan while talking. "god fuck y/n we almost got caught" Wanda says looking down at me. I pull away and lick my lips before I talk "do you want me to stop" I say with a smirk on my face looking up at her. she pushes my head back in to her pussy. "I never said that" she says. I counite to suck on her clit. I bring my hand up that was resting on her thigh and tease her by putting the tip of my pointer finger in her entrance. she moves her hips forward trying to get my finger deeper inside of her. I hear Wanda whimper from above me when I slide my pointer and middle finger inside of her dripping entrance. I slide my fingers in and out of her pussy while sucking on her clit with my lips. I curl my fingers deeper inside of her hitting the right spot. I feel her clench around my fingers telling me she needs to release. she pulls my hair harder making me moan into her. that did it for her. the vibrations from my moan and my fingering and the sucking on her clit. helped her release all over my face and fingers I try my best to not let any of her cum spill on the seat or her dress. after downing all of her sweet juices I crawl back up to my seat and laugh out of breath at the after math face she makes after she cums. "when we get back home I will punish you" she says out of breath from the pleasures she just had. 

Sorry I would have posted this early but I have no excuses for my lazy ass.

not proof read