Sex scene

Wanda Maximoff X Female reader  

this is the Wanda Maximoff version off sex scene. this is also posted on                               Natasha Romanoff for my Nat stans. 

warnings: smut, porn, masturbations, fantasizing

word count: 1010

Wanda pov

I was laying down on my bed watching a movie by myself my girlfriend y/n was on a mission saving the world while I was copped up in the compound watching a rated R movie. 3 sex scene already passed and I could stop thinking of y/n. it was a lesbian movie so I was imagining y/n and I in those adult scenes

"oh fuck" I exhale loudly when another sex scene comes on I don't know how much more I can handle. the more and more I watched the girl give head to the other girl I couldn't help but imagen y/n giving head to me.

I'm more of a top but sometimes I need my fill too. Y/n has given me head a couple of times and I need to tell you that tongue of hers is special, the first time she put her tongue inside of me I already was on cloud 9, just the feeling of her tongue run so smoothly across my pink skin felt like heaven.

The more and more I think of y/n tongue in me my body cant help but react to these dirty thoughts. My panties become damp from my slick juices soaking them. I try to erase the thought, because I don't want vison walking in on seeing me touch myself thinking I'm in danger from my screams.

When the sex scene finally finishes my torture ends sort of. Now that y/n is in my mind I cant help but think of her dominating me. playing with my wet pussy whilst sucking on my tits, me digging my nails into her back from the immense pleasure that she was giving me.

I pause the movie and pulled out my laptop. I went straight to the internet and went on a porn website. "I shouldn't be doing this" I say to myself mentally panicking afraid that someone will walk in on my. I click on the search bar and search girl on girl sex, and view what my options are.

As I scroll through my options I forget that my door is unlocked I spring out of the bed and lock my door, I close all the curtains and turn on the shower so there is some noise in the room also to make people think I'm in the shower.

once I'm finished I walk back to the bed and sit my laptop on my lap. as I'm scrolling through my options I finally pick a video. Once I click on the video a girls moan blast through my speakers of my laptop "shit" I say to myself lowing down the volume hoping no one hear that.

I bring my attention back to the video, my panties fill with more juice when I see the 2 girls fingering each other, one on top the other on bottom. I cant help but slide my hand down my body and into my shorts. I sigh when I finally get the friction I've been needing. I glue my eyes to my laptop screen whilst I rub my clit in circles with my pointer finger. my fingers becoming slimy with all my juices that have come out of me. "oh fuck" I moan out once I find the perfect angle to rub myself. when I become needy for something to be inside of me I lower my finger and push it through my soaked entrance. "mph y/n" I throw my head back and roll my eyes to the back of my head from me fingering myself thinking about y/n. I imagen her throwing me on the bed and crawling between my legs, leaving kisses all the way up my naked body. to my thighs, leaving a small peck on my clit to drive me crazy, stomach, licking both of my nipples once, and small little pecks all over my neck. she finally reaches my lips, I become impenitent and pull her lips to my own.

"oh oh god fuck y/n I'm gonna cum" I say out loud as I shut my eyes tightly completely forgetting about the video and possible attention that I could be drawing from how loud I'm moaning her name. I add another finger inside of me and move faster slamming my own fingers inside of my wishing they were hers.

I slide my hand under my shirt squeezing my breast imagining y/n crawl back down my body and take one nipple in her mouth while caressing the other. whilst I caress my left boob I feel my pussy walls tighten around my fingers I desperately move them in and out faster craving the upcoming orgasm.

"ugh god y/n- FUCK Y/N IM CUMMING" I scream at the top of my lungs as I cum hard all over my fingers. my shorts become useless as my cum spills out of my shorts and onto the bed. I take my hand out of my shorts and pause the video. I place my laptop on the other side of the bed and lean back on the headboard of the bed, panting from how intense I came.

"wow who knew the Scarlet witch  was so submissive" y/n says looking at me with shocked eyes from the doorway. "oh fuck I'm so sorry I couldn't help myself" I say as I move the hair attached to my sweaty face.

"don't be sorry" y/n says walking towards me with a mischievous smirk on her face. she grabs my hand that is still covered in my cum. brings it to her mouth and sucks my cum dry off my fingers. "ugh you taste so good" she says with a relived look on her face, like she is grateful to finally have a taste she enjoys.

"mind if I have another taste" she says staring down at with a smirk plastered all over her face.