5

"That wired glowy thing, that's how I got to that ally way."
——————————————————————————
The glowy thing appeared again. Now that I had some time to observe it; it looked like a green and black swirl that slowly, and steadily, got bigger. Then the strangest thing happened: a person fell? through it.  They crashed into the ground and stayed there, a groan followed not long after. I hid behind the rock I was previously sitting on and peaked My head around it.

I finally managed to get a good look at the crumpled form on the ground. They looked quite tall and not very feminine, so I assumed that they were male.
( don't assume gender guys, it can be rude)
He had the brightest magenta hair I had ever seen. Wait. Magenta... green... black.... Swirl....
Is that? No way.. NO FREAKING WAY
" haah what the fuk" I whispered unintentionally.
"Meph- eep" the lump, Mephisto, moved suddenly. He jolted up and I hid behind the bolder again, I covered my mouth and waited.

Mephisto looked around, he was searching for the girl he placed near the entrance, she was no where to be found. He turned to face the other side. He walked towards the bolder an peaked his head over it. Unbeknownst to the girl, the top of her head was visibly peaking out from behind the large rock.

I heard the crunch of rock and sand. I looked up into piercing forest green eyes. Before I even had the chance to blink I was pulled up into a standing position.
" hello" said Mephisto.
" h-hi" I squeaked in response.
" are you alright?" He asked in that DEEP ASS voice of his.
" fine, you're fine I mean I'm fine not that you're not fine or anything you're hot imeanitshot hahaha" I sweat dropped.
Stupid stupid why did you say that Y/N.
" I'm glad to see that you're alright, you were hit pretty hard" he said.
" how are you here?" I asked, genuinely curious.
" I should be asking you that, we summoned an artefact and you popped through instead." He replied with a slight smirk.

I took the time to assess our situation. By that I mean I took the time to check him out but I'll never admit that out loud. I noticed a deep gash in the middle of his chest, it stained the white cloth blood red. I placed a hand below it gently and glanced up at Mephisto.
" you're hurt. Worry about your self sometimes dummy"
" It doesn't hurt" he replied while wincing.
" it clearly does. Sit here" I said as I pointed at the rock. I turned and started to make my way towards the entrance of the cave. A red and black swirl appeared, and in a flash arms wrapped around my waist and black clouded my vision.

——————————————————————————
Hey guys I'm gonna spend my summer writing so expect some updates.