2

I landed on my butt in an ally way

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------'ugh what the hell, where am I' I thought

"uh hello, is anyone there?"i asked confused as to how I ended up in a place that I've never seen before.

as I got up I herd footsteps, when I turned around I was greeted by a man, who I assumed is drunk by the look on his face, stalking towards me slowly. in a flash I was pinned to the wall, the breath of the unknown man fanned across my face, confirming my suspicions.

"what's a pretty girl like you doing alone a night like this?" he asked slurring his words

"none of yo-" he cut me off by saying " let me show you a good time" he said, once again, slurring his words.

"no.. stop.. GET AWAY FROM ME" I screamed, desperately trying to get out of his grasp.

«iris's pov»

I was sipping my favourite smoothie and talking to the girls and Nathaniel when my pendent starter glowing. 'somethings definitely wrong, my pendant has never glowed this brightly before'. I turn to Talia and Aurianna, while gripping my pendant, i say: someone's in trouble, lets go girls" they nod and we ran out of the smoothie bar after apologising to Nathaniel. after we reached a deserted area we cast the location spell and we saw a girl our age being cornered in an ally way by a drunk man. we started running behind the orb that would take us to her location.

«??? pov»

I was standing there on the roof of a building and watching the poor girl struggle to get out of the much older mans grasp. it was heart-breaking to watch her suffer but, my sister said it was necessary for us to catch the princesses, even though this wasn't the original plan.

"Praxina is this really necessary at this rate the girl will end up getting hurt" i said, turning to my sister. before i turned around to face the ally way a loud clang resonated through it.

«Y/N pov»

i continued to struggle as the man infront of me tried to take advantage of me. the mistake i made, however, was not that i struggled to break free from his grip, but, the fact that i wasn't paying attention to my surroundings. before i could react; the man, out of nowhere, pulled out a metal rod and smacked my head. my memories of what happened next were fuzzy, but i could make out a blurry black and green outline punching the man in the face knocking him unconscious, i belive, then proceeding to walk over to where i was, almost lifelessly, lying on the ground. cold.... i feel cold....

so warm.... the last thing i felt before being consumed by darkness was the felling of warmth and a deep, calming, voice...

"you're ok, now that I've got you no one can hurt you".....

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------sorry for the trash chapter

i don't think ill be posting this week and next week because i have tests.