3

before I turned around to face the ally way a loud clang resonated through it....

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

«Mephisto pov»

I whipped my head around and saw the man with a metal pole in his hand while the girl was loosing consciousness quickly. 'he hit her' I thought, putting two and two together,'that's going to far'. without thinking I jumped off the roof, landing barely a meter and a half behind the man who was preparing to hit the girl again, he was surprised and tried to hit me 'too slow' I thought, while dodging the attack. he kept trying to hit me and I kept dodging, not wanting to use my magic in case I hurt the girl, this frustrated the man and he got sloppy due to anger; he sent a powerful blow in my direction which I dodged ,once again, causing him to stumble forward. I took the opportunity and aimed an upper cut at his jaw, he stumbled back and fell unconscious because of the force. I slowly made my way towards the unconscious girl and put one hand under her knees and one behind her back, hoisting her up into my arms.

"you're ok, now that I've got you no one can hurt you" i whispered softly into her ear as I teleported us back to the cave....

_______________________________________________________________________

sorry for the short chapter