The one with a hard choice

Hayley POV

   With my wedding dress on, standing in front of the window, thoughtful about the decision i just made, tears starting to fall over my cheeks, but yet, i was sure, there was not a coming back anymore, that was it, with his initials tattooed on my fingers, i would carry this fault with me for a long time, my thoughts ran away with the sound of Chad entering the room, i quickly turned to see him.

   ''So, Ajax said that you really wanted to talk to me and... oh my god baby.. you look beautiful, i shouldn't see but, wow'' Chad said with a impressed tune and face looking at my dress first, my shoes till my hair comb, and then my face, it looks like he already knew what i was going to say...

    ''Hayles, what's wrong?' he carefully sat on the bed

   '' Do you have idea about how much i love you?'' i said as he nodded ''So, you must, you need, to understand why we can't do this, and why, even if i just realised this now, if we get married, sonner or later, we will fall... together''

   ''Wait, i don´t understand were is this going'' he said as i sat on the bed next to him

    ''You do, you just don't wanna see it, Chad, if we get married, the next thing you'll want, is a baby. you'll want me to move in with you in LA, i can't judge you cause... you're 34, age never was a problem but now''.   He turned his look to the ground, as thoughtful as i was before  ''and if i acccept this, it won't' be fair to me, cause that's not what i really want''.

   ''I can accept not having those things now too, really i can'' he said giving me a hopeful look

    ''But then, it wouldn't be fair to you''  i said 

   We stayed looking eath other for good 5 minutes, until the look on his face made me realize that he knew i was right.

    ''I've been thinking about those things too, you know that, even if i know that you're right, i didn't wanted this to come to an end but you're right''  tears started falling from his eyes  ''And if this is what you want, i can't not accept it, cause, at the end, i want to see you happy, because.. i love you, i.love.you. Hayley''  he said as I quickly jumped in his arms

    ''I love you too, so much, it's so hard, but we need to, as much we suffer, we'll always have eachothers back  right?'' i said sobbing on his arms, as he embrace me.

    ''I know, be sure of that, we will, i will'' Chad said as i sat on the bed again.

    ''What are we going to do right now, i mean, the guests are waiting''  i said calming down

    ''I have no idea''  we both let out small laughs - ''look.. we can'' chad was interrupted by his brother

    ''Chad, mom's in the hospital''   he and his family quickly made their way till the hospital after warning the guests that the wedding would not be happening that day because of family emergency, only putting a long black coat covering the dress I followed him, cause at the end, we would always have eachothers back.

YAAAS, A LITTLE BIT LONG BUT I'M PROUD, sorry for some grammar mistakes, not my first languange but anyway hope you guys liked:) leave some feedback if it's possible and don't forget to vote, tayley coming soon, promise.