The one with relief

Hayley POV

    It's crazy how people forget simple things of life... ask how where your day, how have you been,how you're feeling. Today morning when I woke up on Taylor's guest room, the only thing I could ponder on, was how much he helped me, with not only a ''everything is going to be ok'' but with those simple questions, and god, that helped me, he cared about what I was saying, now days, it's something hard to find.., I guess at the end of the day, he's the one that is always there for me, I can't imagine myself loosing him, loosing my rock, my comfort.

    So, in a gesture of pleasure, I decided to cook the breakfast, I'm not any master of cooking but,I needed to do something. My thoughts were interrupted by Taylor's presence.

    ''Wow, wait, is this all for me?'' he was still sleepy, wich made me laugh a little

    ''Well, we have four pancakes, two each''

    ''Hayley this is lovely'' He said giving me big smile as he sat on the chair ''I'm kind of emotional right now'' 

    ''Oh I'm sure is your tiredness talking'' i sat right on his side '' and I needed to do something for you, you really helped me yesterday, you have no idea''

     ''Hey'' he said as he put down his fork ''That's why I'm here, for you'' he gave me a smile and started caressing my hair ''Do you have idea of that?''

    I was speechless for some reason, our faces were so close, I could see every detail on his eyes,his brown eyes, with his look, the same look that helped me so many times.

    ''Hayles, is everything ok?'' he asked curious

    ''yes, sorry I just.. I need to go meet Chad on my house now, he sended me a text saying he would be there by now so.. yeah'' I was blushing for some reason

    ''Yes sure, are you really ok?''

    ''Yes, I am, I swear'' i gave a really weird laugh ''you finish your breakfast and I'm gonna change my clothes ok?

    ''You're going to put your dress again? i mean, you can take my car if you want, this way you're not going by foot on a wedding dress.. stay with my pjs and take my car and get changed on your house, it will be bettter''. He was right, it was the most obvious thing to do.

    ''You're right i'm gonna do this'' I said as i got uo from the chair 

    ''You're not gonna finish your breakfast?'' Taylor said giving me a confuse look 

    ''No I'm already late, but you can finish for me, I'm sure you would like to''  he gave a big smile

    '' Yep, you really know me Hayley Williams''

_____________________________________________________________________________

    After 15 minutes facing a road while driving, I arrived at my house, the first thing I noticed was Chad's my parking. it was time. When I opened the door , I saw him sitting on my little couch in my living room , he quickly rose to notice that I had come.

    ''Look who finally arived'' he said making the both of us laugh a little

    ''I'm sorry, really, I forgot for a minute'' we both sat on the couch side by side ''But anyway, is your mother ok?''

    ''Yes, yes, they already released her from hospital, she's really ok, thank god'' I nodded ''yes, it was scary''

    That moment was weird, he wanted to say something, I wanted to say somethin, but we were speechess, but all changed when he started to talk.

    ''Hayley, you're really important to me and... i don't wanna lose you, i mean, I sill want you to be the one i can trust, the one i ca relate, because, that's who we are, that's who we will always be, even if we're not going to be in a relationship anymore... i wanna have you by my side, can we do this?, i mean i know this is all too crazy, wanting or not, yesterday we were supposed to get married.. and even after all this, i think we can take eachothers back right?'' I couldn't be happieer with that answer

    ''Chad, always, for real, we'll help eachother now, in this moment don't worry about it and never doubt about it ok?'' 

    ''Ok''' he gave a sigh of relief and looked back at me '' i have to go now, i'll let my copy of the keys on the counter  and... cool clothes uhm?'' he said with a smirk

    ''Oh this, it's not mine, it's Taylor's PJs, long story'' i said smiling staring the ground

    '' Taylor's clothes? you spended the night there?'' he said confused

    ''Oh no, I mean, yes, he really helped me and.. i was still with the dress so he lent me some clothes, and, it was all'' I said nevoursly,

    '' hey, it's' ok, you two always had this strong connection''

    I guess he was right, his answer got me by surprise but out of nowhere, i caught myself on the road again heading back to Taylor's house.

Yay chapter 3, maybe not the best, but is going to get better. Leave some feedback and don´t forget to vote if you liked:)