The Ones With a Deal

Hayley's POV

It has been a while since the wedding mess, I've been stuck in my houWithse for a while cause I really need a time just for me. And people seems to not understand that, I mean,
my mother aready came to my house to make "company" five times in a week, and to be honest, all she does is to sit down and look at me with her "sorry eyes", and I didn't even mentioned, all the phone calls from everyone and I don't need that, actually I'm okay I think.

My thoughts got interrupted with a knock on my door.

"Put some clothes and lets have a luch girl." Jeremy said a little bit too loud as I opened the door.

"Well, that's a little unexpected but okay I think" I said making my way to my room.

"Don't take too long cause Taylor is waiting in the car" Jeremy shouted from the door.

For some reason when he mentioned Taylor, a big smile showed up in my face. "Ok don't worry Jerm, I'll try"

-------------------------------------------------------------

Hayley's POV

We we're in a really tiny restaurant, right in front of the window. We talked a lot about everything. That's what is good in friends, with a simple conversation they can light your day.

"Well, I already wrote some lyrics, maybe we could start recording some stuff" I said.

"Like a new album?" Jeremy asked, I nodded.

"Yeah, I like the idea but it's a huge process, let's see what we got first and then maybe we can record some demo and decide what to do" Taylor said as Jeremy agreed with him.

"Good idea, are you guys free tommorow?" Jerm asked as he got his wallet. Me and Taylor said yes.

"Ok so we I'll book my friend's studio for tommorow night and..." he got interrupted by the ring of his phone
"It's kat, I need to answer" he said standing up and going outside.

"Fine by me" I said

As we waited for Jeremy, Taylor stared at me for a long time in silence till I start blushing, that's when I knew I needed to do something.

"Uhm... Do you want to say something?" I said in a shy tune.

"Well, yes. Do you want to go to a mewithoutyou concert tommorow night after we do do the records in the studio?" Now Taylor was blushing as he said that.

"Sure! I need to get out of my house a litlle bit so, why not?!" I said.

"Ok, so we have a deal" A big smile showed up in his face.

"Yes, we have I just booked the studio for tomorrow" Jeremy appeared out of nowhere, me and Taylor giggled a little

"What?" Jerm asked as he sat with us again.

"Nothing, just nothing" I said laughing.

"Ok I think hahah"

Well, I can say that tommorow is going to be a good day.

Chapter 5!! The next is going to be better, but hope you liked(; please don't forget to vote if you liked:)