The ones with a connection

Hayley's POV

"Guess who's back!" said Taylor with a big smile on his face as I entered his house.

"Do you think we have a big connection?" I can say that I was a little bit spoiled by what Chad said to me, I needed to ask that.

"Oh, well" he was surprised by my question I can tell.

"This came out of nowhere ahaha, but I do think so, we've been through a lot of things and supported each other's back a lot. I mean, you know." he closed the door and made his way to the couch."but why are you asking that?"

"I don't know, I just... Never really thought about it." I said as I sat down with him.

After that we stayed really quiet for a while. Bu it wasn't uncomfortable. Was an enjoyable silence, that was interrupted by Taylor's arms around me, hugging me and bringing my head to his warm cheast as I felt tiny kisses in my head.

"You've been through a lot in two days, are you okay?" he asked me caressing my arms.

"I can say that this is the most calm and relaxing moment for now, thank you, it means a lot" I smiled and gaved a little kiss on his neck as he giggled."Actually, I wish we could stay like this for a long time... I don't think I'm ready to face all the judgments that is about to come..." I started to get worried.

"Hayley, do you really want to care about it? Not getting married wasn't only your choice, you and Chad made this to decision to help each other, if press or people judge you, fuck it, your happiness is what matters and no one can take that from you" he said carefully.

"You're right... And you know what? We do have a connection, a strong one" I said hugging him harder.

"Can't complain on that"

GUESS WHO IS BAACK?! After a really long time I decided to come back to
Wattpad and keep writing this one, short chapter but hope you liked, please, it's important, don't forget to vote(;    (also you can leave a comment with feedback and ideas, it would be really helpful)