CHAPTER FIVE

Authors POV
Well the book has five chater already and its first time iam using authors ok bye enjoy ur story
???girl : Y/n dii ( well dii means unnie in india )
After seeing the person y/n start running toward the person and hug her like theres no tomorrow .
Bts POV
When that girls yell y/n name y/n smile and her eyes r like she was about to cry well this is the first time we r seeing y/n happy and smiling .

Name : soul Age : 16Hobbies : singing and dancing Personality : well she may look cute but don't judge her by her look

Name : soul
Age : 16
Hobbies : singing and dancing
Personality : well she may look cute but don't judge her by her look . Always ready to fight .
Well she and y/n meet each other online and they become very good friends or maybe bff she known everything about from her being a Mafia to the truth of her mom's death .

Authors POV
Everyone was watching two girls who r wearing matching dresses ( hope u remember the photo of y/n dresses so soul is wearing the second dress )
Y/n : why didn't u tell me ur coming .
Soul : I just want to suprise u
Dii and I also go to ur home but maids say u already have left for the venue so I came here .
Y/n : it's ok now come let's sit and talk the wedding is about to start .
Just then the music start playing and mrs Kim enter the wedding hall and go to the stage the wedding start the priest says his vows .
Appa : I do
Mrs Lee : I do
Priest : now u may kiss the bride .
Y/n POV
When I listened the word kiss I don't know what came into my mind I leave the place and I see Soul also follow me I come to the backside of the church and sit under a tree then soul come to me .
Soul : what happen dii.
Y/n : I don't know soul the much iam trying to be happy for appa iam getting more sad .
Soul : it's ok dii everyone need time to accept things .
Y/n : why am I so selfish why I can't be happy for appa .
Soul : you r not selfish .
Y/n : u know soul tomorrow is the day that accident happen and thinking that appa forget that horrible day is making me more sad and making me think that he will replace mom with mrs. Lee .
Soul : that will not happen no one can replace mom from ur and ur appa heart he trying to love mrs Lee as a second love or wife .
Y/n : ok soul iam going to moms grave it's has been very long since I go there .
Soul : ok but take care of yourself and come home early .
Y/n : ok ok and for now put ur things in my room and don't let anyone else enter my room .
Soul : ok bye .
After that I go to my mom's grave it's near so I walk to there .
I go and sit near my mom's grave and start crying well I don't cry infront of anyone the only person who has seen me crying after my mom's death is soul .
Y/n : mom u know iam very bad daughter I can't even be happy for my appa that he finally found someone who can love him after your death why am I like this eomma u know tomorrow is the date on which that horrible accident happen it will be four year since u left me eomma I miss u .
Suddenly I hear something in the bush and I ask .
Y/n : who is there .
Then I found no one I thought this is not ff y/n that someone is worried for u and follow u here or like ur stepbrothers are standing there and they already have accepted u and care for u like there own sister come out of imagination y/n your life is not a ff it is an nightmare that will never leave u until u die .
After that I stand up from there and decide to go home .
Bts POV
We all were sitting watching the wedding and when the kiss part come we look at y/n and saw she stand up and run from there after the wedding is finish appa told us to find y/n so we go outside because we saw her going outside . When we reach outside we saw y/n and her friend talking and y/n is crying so we just stand near a tree from there we can see her but we can't listen to what she is saying after sometime her friend left from there and she also stand up and start going somewhere we decide to follow her because it not safe for her to be alone then we saw her entering a graveyard .
Jungkook : why did she come here .
Suga : how can we know we are also with u .
Namjoon : guys shut up or else she will hear us .
Then we saw her sitting near someone's grave so we decide to hide behind the bushes and we hear what she is talking we all fell sad for because we know how it feels to lose one of ur parent because we also lose our father then jin start moving to much .
Jimin : hyung stop moving or else she will find us .
Jin : what can I do there r so much mosquitoes .
Then we hear y/n
Y/n : who is there .
So we all got silent then we see y/n standing up and going toward the direction of home so we also decide to go home .

Hii guys well how r u all hope u all r doing good well I have something to saw well I won't be able to post for a week because I have exam this week and they will get over on 30 so I will try post regularly after that till then bye 💕❤️💕❤️💕❤️💕❤️💕❤️💕❤️💕❤️❤️💕❤️💕❤️💕❤️💕❤️💕❤️💕