CHAPTER TWELVE

Author's pov
At the mafia base
You go to the mafia base and saw one of the main member of your gang jonsuk ( random name )

Y/N : WHO THE HELL DID THEY GET MY NUMBER AND MOST IMPORTANTLY WHEN I TOLD U TO INCREASE ALL THE SECURITY AROUND MY BROTHERS THEN WHO THEY GET TO KNOW ABOUT THEM .
Jonsuk : Q-Queen i don't know how they get ur number and we did hide all the information regarding ur brother's and I even sent the most trained guards for their security .
Y/n : THEN HOW THE HELL DID THEY GET TO KNOW ABOUT MY BROTHER .
( Just then blackpink enter the base and saw you yelling and everyone scared of u or more likely scared for their life )
Jisso : first calm down y/n and tell us what happened why are u so angry .
( U get a little calm and told all the main mambers of ur group to come to the main meeting room )
Y/n : so we all know about the exo gang right ?
Rose : yea we do the one which want to take ur position .
Y/n : so today when I was sitting in the rooftop i got a message from their gang regarding my brothers.
Lisa : wtf how we did everything to hide their identity and even put extra security around them then how .
Jisso : the only way they can know about them if they are spying on u and them .
Rose : Jennie unnie why are u not saying anything from the time we came here .
Jennie : ohh sorry I was thinking something .
Y/n : what are u thinking unnie .
Jennie : ur identify in the mafia world is secret right i mean like no one has every seen ur face and know ur real name .
Y/n : yea they don't no one has ever seen my face except the trusted member of our gang and everyone only know my mafia name .
Jennie : then who is it even possible for them to even spy on u because they don't even know ur face .
Rose : yeaa it not possible because they don't even know ur face or even ur name then how did they even find u and about ur brother's because not even ur gang know anything about ur family .
Jennie : that's what I was thinking it must have to be someone who is betraying us .
Y/n : but who can it be i don't have any doubt on anyone right now .
Jisso : maybe someone from the gang .
Lisa : but the gang members don't know her face they have only seen her in her mask .
Y/n : u are right the only people who know about my work and have seen my face is u guys Itzy unnies and soul but i trust all of u more than anyone else .
Rose : hmm but let's be more aleart of our surrounding .
Y/n : hmm unnies how about u all live with us i mean in my family mansion .
Jisso : i think it's a good idea we can spent time together and it will be good if all stay together till all of this end .
Bp except jisso : okayy .
Y/n : hmm then let's go to home now before all of them get home because i tell soul to told them that I go home because i was not feeling well .
Bp : okay let's go then .
Y/n's pov
On my way to home i was only thinking about who told them about me and my brother i swear if something happened to my brother's because of that person then i will him/her and also their family infront of their eyes . ( Don't worry guys she is not the one who is driving ) We all reach home after a few mins and saw that they have not arrived yet so i felt relieved Because if they have already reached then i have to give them some excuses .
Time skip
I was just laying on the sofa just then the main door burst open and all my brothers some running inside the house more specifically come running toward me .
Jin : hey y/n what happened why u leave early-
Jk : are u sick let me check dou have-
Jin : JEON DUCKING JUNGKOOK HOW DARE U TO CUT ME OFF WHEN I WAS TALKING --
before Jin could continue his rap jungkook start running from their and Jin start chasing him with his pink slipper.
Jhope : ignore them y/n tell why u leave early .
Y/n : well actually i was feeling a bit sick so i decided to leave early .
Namjoon : ohh what happened are u feeling okay now do u want me to bring medicine for u .
Y/n : well thanks for asking but iam okay .
Jin : all of go change ur clothes and get freshen up and I will tell maids to prepare food .
Everyone : okay.
Y/N's pov
After I came to my room I changed my clothes into something comfy

And after that I sat on my bed and check my social media just then soul enter in the room .
Soul : so what was the reason ?
I asked her confused
Y/n : reason for what .
Soul : the sudden visit to ur base and don't tell me it's was some minor things cause I can tell by ur voice it was not , so tell me the truth .
I sighed and took a deep breath before I start talking .
Y/n : yea u get it right it was not a minor thing , hell it was the thing I was most afraid of .
Soul come and sit beside me and asked me with worried expression
Soul : what happened everything alright .
Y/n : I don't know soul , I don't know anything , I don't know what I will do , how will I survive and save my loved ones and in the middle of everything I like iam the main reason of everything happening right now .
I sighed and looked down
Soul : it's okay everything will be alright there is nothing which we can't fight it's just bad time it will also finish and u are not the reason of anything . I know u won't let anything happen to ur loved ones and the reason for their happiness not of their misery .
Y/n : idk how will I save them b-but even the thought of something happening to them because of me scare the bottom of my soul .
I said and after that I completely broke down I know I might seem like a very weak person and I seem nothing like a mafia queen . Iam the most feared mafia but when it comes to my family I became weak I have already lost two most important people of my life one who gave me this life and one who teach me the real meaning of life ---
Soul : where are u lost what u thinking .
Y/n : huh nothing

Hey guys
Iam so so sorry I know I updated after soooo long but these days there is just so much going on in my life my final exams and some family problems and there will be another update in two or three .
Hope u all have a nice day or night ahead