CHAPTER ELEVEN

Y/n pov
As I go downstairs I saw everyone sitting on the dinning table so u go their and sit beside Jk and taehyung cause that was the only empty sit .
Y/n : Good morning everyone .
Everyone : Good morning Y/n
After that we all eat our breakfast .
Y/n : okay guys now iam going .
Jin : where we still have time for school .
Y/n : well I just want to go early nothing else .
Soul : okay iam also coming with u .
Y/n : nahh there is no need u can come with them in limo .
Soul : are u sure ?
Y/n : hundred and ten percent .
Sure : okay if u say so .
Y/n : hmm now iam going bye bye everyone .
All : byebye Y/n .
After that I take my bike

At school *
After parking my bike I go to my classroom actually i don't have any work I just come early because i don't want to come with bts because if any of my enemy saw them with me the danger will increase so I decide to protect them but no to seen to much with them outside the mansion . As there was not many people in the class so I just put my earphones and listen to some songs . After few mins students start coming and then i saw Lisa rose and soul coming they three come and sit beside me .
Y/n : hey guys where are jungkook jimin and taehyung .
Soul : well they came but they said they will come later .
Y/n : okayy .
After few mins teacher also came but the three of them didn't come but u decided to ignore it and focus on teacher . After few mins the door of classroom got burst open and it was

Who else it can be except our maknae line
Teach : Your three are late .
Jimin : we are sorry teacher but we got stuck in the traffic .
And we all know that this is lie because they also came when unnies and soul came .
Teacher : okay iam leaving u guys this time only understood .
Maknae line : yes Miss .
After that the three of them come and sit on the row behind me but I decided to ignore them . Time skip at lunch
The classes were as usual boring and now it is lunch time .
Rose : let's go to the cafeteria guys others must be waiting for us .
All except y/n : yea let's go .
After that they all start going toward cafeteria except y/n she stay their but jungkook notice that .
Jungkook : why are u not coming with us .
Y/n : well I don't have appetite so iam gonna just go to the rooftop .
Jungkook : are sure u don't wanna eat .
Y/n : yup just tell the other that iam on the rooftop.
Jungkook : okay then iam going .
After that I go to rooftops and decided to just sit and listen to some songs .
A/n pov
Jungkook go to the cafeteria after y/n go to the rooftop
Jimin : where were u we are waiting for u .
Jk : sorry hyung i was talking to y/n .
Jin : talking about y/n where is she .
Jk : ohh she told me she is going to rooftop and she said she is not hungry .
Jin : okay then let's eat .
After that they all start eating .
With y/n
I was listening to songs peacefully but then I got a msg on my phone I looked and saw it was an unknown no. So I decided to open it .

Unknown : I see the mafia queen is enjoying with her family well it's look like u love ur brother's so much don't worry we will give them a quick death .

                                                  You :
What the fuck do u want ur problem is with me not with my family and brothers so leave them alone and fight with me don't be a coward .

After seeing that msg I got so angry and many thoughts start coming in my head but tried to stay calm and think properly so I decided to go to my base but first I msg soul that iam going to base and if anyone ask about me just tell them I have important work in company and then i msg bp .
After that I leaved to my base .

Iam sorry guys for all these late updats and short chapter's but iam having very tight schedule because of my studies and all . I love u all take care and stay safe ❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️