50 ~ Moonlight

Faiza's Pov:

I'm calling Yoongi, while Taehyung is sitting in front of me, trying his best to not burst into jealousy or anger, he is smiling but that's a fake smile, I know that very well, such a baby.

"Hello, Nini, how are you?" I roll my eyes.

"I'm okay, why did you call me?" I ask.

"Oh yeah, just wanted to let you know that, I and dad are in the USA, dad wanted to meet you, if you don’t mind, do you have any spare time to meet him? It'll be very nice of you, if you meet with him." I don’t know what should I say now, if it was Yoongi then, I would definitely never go to meet him but It's about his dad, his father is a very nice and charming person, Yoongi did wrong with me but not his father.

"How do you know that I'm in the USA?" I ask him.

"Well, I know something about your work, Nini, BTS is on the world tour and they're gonna perform in NY stadium, isn’t it?" he was never so interested in music like me but what just happened to him suddenly?

"Oh, you do? What are doing here by the way?" I take a glance at calming Taehyung who is looking at me like a lost puppy.

"For dad's check-up, you know he has heart disease right?" yeah, I know that very well,

"So, will you come?" I bite my lower lip and look at Taehyung who is eagerly waiting for me to finish the conversation.

"I'll let you know, I have to discuss with someone important." I reply and sigh deeply.

"Oh, your boyfriend?" he asks mockingly.

"That's none your business, Yoongi and you don’t have any rights to interfere in my matter and my life, you were my husband but not anymore." I hiss.

"Sorry, I'll wait for your call then, bye, see you!" with that he cut the call.

"What did he say?" Taehyung clutches both of wrists and move them towards him, waiting for me to reply.

"He called me to meet with his father." I sigh.

"Oh, why?" he says a bit harshly and I look at him with a frown.

"I mean, why does he want to meet with you?" this time he says softly.

''Not him, his father, you know I respect him with all of my heart." I say and he nods.

"One more thing, Tae, you should know that, we're not together anymore and I will never go back to him, no matter what, I don't have any feelings for him, nor any soft spot, let me clear something, I love you and only you so please, don't be so insecure, you should believe in me that, I'll not do something that hurts you." I say and inhale deeply, no, I can't shout at him now, he has some anger issues and I have to understand that, maybe there is something that makes him like this.

"I know, I believe you but not him." he whispers and I frown, I clearly heard what he just said.

"Why? What will he do with me? What are you talking about?" I ask and he looks at me with his fearful, big coffee brown eyes.

"Nothing, does his father sick or something? I mean, why is he here then?" he asks softly,

"Yes, he has a heart problem and It's very serious." I reply. He didn’t stop me when I said I and Yoongi are getting divorced, he supported me and said that I deserve happiness and if I couldn’t find that in Yoongi then, I should leave him and find someone who truly cares for my happiness.

"So, when do you want to meet him?" he asks and I snap back.

"Oh, I don’t know, it depends on your schedule." I smile.