I Love You - Skephalo

(here we are mmy readers I didn't really thought I could get 855 reads-just thank you so much- anyways here's some skephalo for your soul :}
- Skeppys pov-
Vurb was whole day doing fucking skephalo jokes- it was so annoying every joke made me fucking blush I loved bad so much and ik Vurb and spifey keep telling me to go and talk to him but it's not that easy bc I get so nervous around him.. I just can't control it yk its just weird feeling i have never felt. "yk vurb YOU SHOULD STOP TALKING ABOUT SKEPHALO FOR MIN PLEASE-" vurb just brusts out of laugh and I looked over at spifey "did i say something wrong?" "nah he just doesn't get anything serious wich is pretty normal for him" "right" " also do not yell ppl are around" " no shit spifey we are in school"
-Bads pov-
I was sitting on my sit talking to George and sapnap " so bad when are you gonna tell him" sapnap said and i replied with "im not really sure i have no idea how to tell skeppy i like him sapnap then George said" just walk up to him give him roses chocolate or something tell him you like him bam you're together " i looked at George and said " ik but im scared if he rejects me" "bad look me and gogy know for a fact that skeppy likes you he's always nervous around you and is always blushing" "im still scared" "yeah ik that" 

-later  bads pov still-

I had roses in my hands and i went to my crush skeppy "um skeppy" "yeah?" "um i really like you will you be my boyfriend?" i blushed and looked away he replied with " ofc i will!" he hugged me and said " i love you" "i love you to skeppy"
(ha wait for milion fights in future :"D
I picked skeppy up and kissed him gently as he kissed back   spifey walked up to us and said " oooo love birdssssssss such a cute coupleeeee~" I replied " shut up " I hold skeppy close

-Skeppys pov-

I was at  bads house cuddling him smiling when I heard bad say " I love you so much love"  "I love you to my lovely demon" I saw him smile and kissed his cheek "I will be right back" I got up and went to my bag then took flowers from it and gave it to him " there you go my lover boy" "awwww I love you to"
(this is short but I promise it's next time longer I have no inspo