II

tw/cw: Swearing

Thana woke up the next morning and threw on a black and white short with a black skirt and ripped leggings. She threw on a pair of black and white socks, black boots and some accessories to match the outfit.

@thanatos

boots.

@o7lava

boots.

|

@user6

she's such a slut🙄

|

@thanatos

look yourself in the mirror and say that again<3

@user8

beautiful🤍

|

@thanatos

you.🤍:]

@fiamma

pop off queen!:3

|

@thanatos

AYO meir? how tf did you find my account?

|

@fiamma

stalking.

|

@thanatos

oh wow.

DM

________________________________________________________________________________

@fiamma

Hey:]

@thanatos

Hello?

@fiamma

I'm seriously sorry for stalking you

@thanatos

honestly, that makes you look like a

pervo and i probably shouldn't continue

answering but you're interesting so

i won't ignore you.

@fiamma

I- I don't really know how to take that-

@thanatos

like i would know-

@fiamma

nice nice, anyways, you have my number,

call me.

@thanatos

sure ig?

________________________________________________________________________________

She felt nervous, obviously, a random man she just met yesterday is going to have her number, that's quite literally nerve wrecking.

She took a deep breath and opened the app, she quickly dialed the number, getting more nervous with every signal until finally, he answered.

"Hey!" He say with a happy voice, the knot in her stomach easing a bit.

"Hello," she says, a little bit nervous but confident enough. It's hard to start a conversation at first and a heavy silence is weighing them down, sadly not the comfortable type of silence.

Luckily Meir is an extrovert and starts conversations and soon they don't have a quiet moment and Thana starts getting more confident and tears down the walls between them. In the end of the call Thana gets to know Meir is a gay, 20 year old man and that he's right now saving money for top surgery. He also told her that his favorite color is sage and his favorite singer is Taylor Swift.

Thana checks the time, it says 2 am in bright white numbers.

"Ayo, I gotta go, it's getting late and I need my beauty sleep," she says and looks at Meir. He smiles and says bye and goodnight, she says it back before hanging up.

She takes a cup of tea before brushing her teeth and changing to a big hoodie. She puts on a calm playlist, tangles herself in the blankets and falls asleep.

wc: 363

I honestly don't know what this is, but here you go, take it or leave it.

Also, only a small percent of the people that read my books have actually voted so if you end up liking this chapter consider voting, it's free and you can always change your mind later.