◇Chapter 5◇

Time : ???

(Y/N)'s POV:

I slowly opened My eyes as I wake up. "Ugh...man that hurts..." I moaned out, rubbing the back of my head- feeling the headache pounding.

I look around me, oddly enough the area seems unfamiliar to me. The only thing I can guess is that im in an alley, but which one?

"I guess that explosion flew me out to china.." I joked to Myself as I stood up, I reach my hand toward my phone only to grab air in my pocket.

"Wait what?" I quickly look toward my pocket, and yep. It's gone. My phone is gone.

"Where the heck is my phone?" I screeched silently in panic, did I dropped my phone when i ran from my friends?! That's not it, I remember it clearly that i put away my phone!

Letting out a small groan, I decided to stop panicking about my phone and get out the alley instead.

After I stepped out from an alley, my jaw drops at the unfamiliar sight in front of me.

"What...what in the actual hell...? Where...where am I?!" I said to myself shocked.

Shaking my head, I looked up to see the sun shines brightly, 'I better walk around the place for a while, and maybe try and find out what place is this..' I mentally said as i walk toward a random direction.

While strolling around I saw a familiar Figure. it head looks like a...cloud? "Updyke...?" I mumbled while looking at him suspiciously, but he doesn't seems to notice me.

Not wanting to make a center of myself I walked passed him and continue my walk.

-A few hours later-

No one's Pov:

After walking for a few hours, Y/N still couldn't find her way home nor knowing where she was. She was very VERY tired from all of that walk.

Luckily for her, she found an abandoned Building. Not knowing what to do, she decided to stay in the abandoned building until she find her way home.

While Looking around Y/N saw a glowing smoke coming out behind the broken building. Curious, she decide to take a peek behind the building.

And what she saw is a guy.
He had darkened teal hair and brown hat that covered his eye, and a grayish hoodie along with the white shirt.

She can't see to well because it's really dark.
But Y/N notice something he's holding a cigarette in his hand.

Y/N quickly hide before the guy could notice her.

(Y/N)'s Pov:

'Am I dreaming...? First I see Updyke and now I just saw Garcello.' I'm VERY confused at this point, as i'm watching Garcello I accidentally kicked a metal can Arleting Garcello.

He walked toward where I'm hiding and looks at me. "Hey little lady..." he greets.

I look at him and nods, doesn't trust my own voice. Slowly, I asks him "Are you Garcello...?"

Hearing that, the area went silent, he looked at me with an odd expression. After a few seconds, he said "yeah, how did ya know?"

"Uh, just guessing" I lie smoothly, not wanting to look suspicious to him.

Garcello give me a small nod, then the situation becomes a bit awkward. Neither of me or Garcello know what to say.

Not liking the awkwardness, I quickly blurt out "so, uh, I'll be going then! See you later Garcello and bye!" Before Garcello could say anything, I immediately bolt away from the alley.

I ran toward the abandoned building that i found and quickly locks the door. I let out small sigh and mumbles to Myself "sheesh what a weird day..."