◇Chapter 18◇

Time : 10:27am

(Y/n)'s Pov:

'Now what should I do? It's getting awkward'
I glance at the clock in the church and it's just reached 10:28, Time is so slow sometimes.

I sit on a pillar beside him 'He don't mind right?' Still, for some reason the situation feels so tense.

I can't even think anything I could do. I took a quick peek at him before standing up and head to the kitchen with no Reason.

While I was going to the kitchen I felt someone staring must be my imagination I'm in FNF after all and Ruv wouldn't done that.

.....

'Damn, how the hell can Sarv handle his behavior?' I sighed at the thought while
Pouring a milk in a Cup and gotta put in a microwave.

*Beep* following the sound of the microwave, I open the lid taking out the Cup I put in.

"Sooo Warm!" I held the Cup in my hand. I took one sip. 'It's actually taste good, but it feels like something is missing here...'

"My Phone!" But if my phone is here. I'll get Overpowered. And it would be no fun for this book the be created (-_-")

Lucky me. Ruv was far away from this room, Ergo he couldn't heard me!
I think.

"...when did I finished the drink?" I look down at the cup I was holding also it's Empty.

Maybe I should cook something for Sarv. I never know what time Sarv will return though.

Wait, Sarv head out since she's Running out if Ingredients right? That mean I can't cook anything. That's when I caught I glimpse of cookies inside a jar.

'I should known earlier. It would be perfect Combo with Milk. Plus I'm sure Sarv don't Mind at all'

Once again I dragged a nearby Chair and used it as a Stair to climb up. 'Got it!'
Glad my strength is still the same.

I opened the lid and take one of the cookies inside the jar. Suddenly there's a shadow passing swiftly snatching the cookie I was holding. "WTF"

So suspicious. I glance around the room once more yet there's nothing is still the Same. Exactly the SAME.

I take another cookie. And another shadow passed by again my cookie dissapeared twice. "What the."

'This is definitely not an original cookie! But Boo cookie in Mario bros that dissapeared!'

*Sigh* I stepped down from the chair and about to leave only to See Ruv standing in front of me Holding the thing I wanted to eat.

"So it was you who steal the cookies?!" I glare at him. He nodded at me as he eat one of the cookie he's holding.

"Then give it back!" I ran at him as I tried to snatch the cookie back. However he raised his hand out of my reach not letting me took it back. "No." He blankly stare down at me.

'I know I could take another one from the jar. But what if he stole it AGAIN?'

"Pleaseee!" Even I tried to jump many times it's still out of my reach. "..."

"Fine, can I atleast do this?" He stares at you puzzled on what you mean. "THIS!" Without hesitation I kick his ball.

Of course that made him drop the cookie. In reflex I caught the cookie.
'Should I Run? Feel bad a bit though, my Dad must be proud right now'

I keep staring down at him. He doesn't seems to be in the condition to run,
Shouldn't have kick that hard. It's also his fault for stealing the cookie though.

"Sorry, I shouldn't have done that." I apologize at him as I kneel down, he only responds me with a groan. "Uhh, you ok? Did I hit to hard?"

I cannot see his face since he's facing the floor. (Hard to describe, it's like Crouching forward I think.) I hardly believe Sarv will forgive me for doing this.

'Better find a medical Kit'

"Ruv? Stay here alright?" I mumbled to him before leaving the room Searching the medical kit.

'I can't imagine what will he say after recovered. He must be really Mad'