..introduction ..

So guys

In this story ..the pandavs and kaurav share a good relationship among them ... Division of kingdom was a mutual decision ..so here vanavrat episode .and vanvass did not happened yet .....and also pandavs and kaurav got married in .a young age when mostly they were teenagers ..18 years .......which was most common in that period ..

So now ..pandavs and kaurav .are in there late thirties ......and there childerens..are in teenages ...

So that you guys don't get confused let's discuss the ages ..

Karn ,: 44 years

Yuddhistar -  39 years

Bheem: 38 years

Arjun : 37 years

Nail and sahdev : 36 years ..

Draupadi : 36 years ..( here draupadi is a normal girl she is not fire born )

Duryodhan : 38 years

Bhanumati : 36 years ..

Dushhana : 37 years .

Ashwasthama : 38 years

Children

Prativindhya : 20 years
Vrishketu : 19 and half years
Abhimanyu : 18 years
Sutosam : 17 years
Saitnik : 17 years
Nitin : 17 years ...

So I hope it's all clear .about ages .

So now let's start with introduction

Dharamraj yuddhistar is married to draupadi ..princess of panchal ....and both are king and queen of indrprasth..and Karan and vrushali too loves in indrprasth .as pandav and evryoen know Karan truth which was revealed by kunti on the day Kala pradarshan took place ...although yuddhistar wanted Karan to be the king but Karan denied saying yuddhistar would be the righteous one for throne ....so kaurav and pandavs loves each other and there is no rivilary between them...the didvidon of kingdom was a mutual decision .and kunti lives in indrprasth with her son's ...

Bhanumati is duryodhan wife and both loves each other...but bhanumati hates draupadi ...and pandavs and Karan ..because .when bhanumati was pregnant for first time then  pandavs invited the whole kuri family for dinner ..bhanumati was in 8th months of her pregnancy ..and  draupadi made a kheer in  which she put the almonds .unknown to draupadi bhanumati was. Allergic to almonds. .and hence after eating that kheer bhanumati became sick and her baby was affected and born dead ...and it was a. Girl ....evryoen forgave draupadi ...because it was destiny it was not her fault but bhanumati did not ...in order to apologise yuddhistar gave bhanumati a  blank promise ...and until now bhanumati have not used that blank promise ...but she think to definitely use it when the time will come ....bhanumati hates pandavs and draupadi to no end and she passed on the same hate to her son Laxman he too hates upp pandavs and pandavz.and even dushashan son ..hates them ...and wants to take revenge ..and evryoen is aware of them ..and sometimes yuddhistar think that he did a mistake by giving a blank promise to bhanumati .when each one of his brother stopped him..

So let's see what will be the revenge of bhanumati ..??

Let's see what destiny had stored in wings for all of them ??

End ..